SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Are Christians Supposed to Be Communists?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I agree with what you wrote Greg.

Sometimes, though, unbelievers will use the tactic of taking certain scriptures to extreme lengths and then measure today’s Christianity by the false standard for the purpose of ridiculing it. As you know they do the same thing with troublesome OT scriptures.

I was on another forum a long time ago and an atheist was trying to make everyone feel guilty because they did not live in huts and turn all their income over to the poor.

2017/11/8 7:19Profile
havok20x

Pineville, LA

Re:

Hey Greg,

I am terrible at discerning motives via the internet. Now that I understand why you posted it, my response would have been much different. Do you think it is possible in the future for you to put 1 or 2 sentences about why you post stuff? Perhaps kind of some key ideas to spark the discussion in a particular direction?

I apologize for not discerning the motive. I took the article at face value and said to myself, "This is definitely not the way I would explain why I am pro-community." So that is how I responded.

2017/11/8 9:31Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy