SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Bayless Conley

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Bayless Conley

Did anyone here ever came accross Bayless Conley? Some of our people started listening to his teachings.

2017/10/8 17:30Profile

Re: Bayless Conley

not heard of him, but if the teaching is in Christlike narrow path then it is great! :)

2017/10/9 10:23
narrowpath

Germany NRW

*bump* anyone else?

2017/10/12 12:43Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

To be honest, I'd never heard of him before you asked. I searched youtube for him and there appears tons of sermons with titles like:

Extraordinary Relationships
Keep moving forward
It's never too late with God
The significant life
How to win at life
Think Bigger
Qualities that attract God's blessings
Five Core Values
Recovering Lost Things

Through google, it looks like TBN entertained him in 2014 but not after, so that's definitely in his favor in my book!!! :)

Other than that, I'm sorry, you may just have to listen to a couple to see where his heart is.

God bless,
Lisa

2017/10/13 6:09Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I agree with sister, most mega-church pastors like this preach soft messages that do not speak of repentance, fear of God or touch on anything practical in the Christian life.

Divorce and remarriage abounds, people look and act like the world, the church is an eterntainment center with very loud music, smoke and lights. And the list goes on. The reason these churches and types of pastors become successful is because its the whim of the people and people desire it so they gather to themselves teachers.

God-called leaders are rather to speak against what the people want and what God wants. We have it reversed now in America in most of these larger mega churches.

2017/10/13 7:37Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

Other than that, I'm sorry, you may just have to listen to a couple to see where his heart is.

That's exactly what I thought I could avoid.

Some of our sheep in my fellowship drink some potential poison and I have to drink from the same bucket until I taste something strange. Then I have to go back to them and tell them and they may say what's your problem, dude?

Hope I do not get intoxicated myself, we'll see...;)

2017/10/13 16:41Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy