SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man

How long will it be before we stoop to the times of Noah , I ask the questions when Jesus does return , how evil will it have to become before Jesus returns as to me it could be decades , Jesus take me home soon

Luke 17:26-30King James Version (KJV)

26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

In canaite archaeology it got brutally bad

Johnanna g vos details the evilness of the canaanites there gods were horrible, when I look at the world which has turned its back on god who loves it as most of you have studied revival history the prosperity revivals bring even during the so called dark ages

http://www.sermonaudio.com/search.asp?seriesOnly=true&currSection=sermonstopic&sourceid=gpts&keyword=Biblical+Archaeology&keyworddesc=Biblical+Archaeology

Genesis 6
Judgment Decreed

5When the LORD saw that man’s wickedness was widespread on the earth and that every scheme his mind thought of was nothing but evil all the time,j 6the LORD regretted that He had made man on the earth,k and He was grieved in His heart. 7Then the LORD said, “I will wipe off from the face of the earth mankind, whom I created, together with the animals, creatures that crawl, and birds of the sky — for I regret that I made them.” 8Noah, however, found favor in the sight of the LORD.

1 Peter 4:17King James Version (KJV)

17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Jeremiah 9:11
Verse Concepts
"I will make Jerusalem a heap of ruins, A haunt of jackals; And I will make the cities of Judah a desolation, without inhabitant."

We tend to forget that judgement begins at house of god , how wicked will the so called church get with the advent of things like gay marriage and other things , god destroyed Jerusalem he did it , his own people , he destroyed the world during Noah’s time why does the 21st century church have any right to think it is any better

What wickedness in the world will happen before Jesus returns as it is just the grace of god that keeps us from sin,

Ezekiel 15

Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD

To me it is like this time at the moment is hard to stay pure in a wicked age , we are aghast as evil is personified , what will it be like when Satan dwells in the antichrist and we have him as a global leader ,

What will the two witnesses say , what will they say to the false church
When we stand before god we cannot say I did not understand the interpretation of this verse as we deal with timeless scriptures that deal with real history that not only deals with the past but the future

You cannot say to god I do not like thus verse it would be like saying judge I do not like your laws in a law court .

What is so interesting is how do we stay pure in a wicked age , we marvel at each act of wickedness and forget the ones previously , what is the extent that it will go before Jesus returns

2017/10/5 17:22Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy