Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Without spot or wrinkle

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Hi Sis,

This is what God the Father wanted, Christ life in all His children; Ephesians 1:4-5 According as he hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,

The mystery is "Christ in you, the hope of Glory."

He is now our spirit, of which it used to be our father the devil. Satan defeated and out, John 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. Christ the winner and Savior of our souls, Which He Sent to be in every believer, the Comforter to speak to us what ever Jesus has said, says, and will say showing us things we are to see and understand in our soulish mind, will and emotions, Christ the Spirit of Life of which I now live by the Faith of His Spirit that lives in me. Gal 2:20;
"The Life I know live in the flesh".

It is still the same Jesus that lives in every believer that God the Father sends to Him. This is the things the Holy Spirit are to reveal to us as Jesus said; John 16:7-14 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

What sin are we to repent of? John 16:9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

You wrote; """It is The kingdom of God alive and working in us."""

Absolutely it is the Spirit of the Living God Jesus Christ who is now our spirit, working in our soul by the another Comforter Teacher the Holy Spirit Parakleet, speaking to our minds the Words Jesus has said;
(Not of Himself) """Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you."""

By the Love of Christ in me: Phillip

2017/10/10 4:07Profile
docs

Re:

Thanks everyone for your replies and thoughts. I've been very busy and have not had time to get back. But we men at church are studying Derek Prince's book "Bought with Blood: The Exchange At the Cross." The subtitle is "God's Extravagant Provision for Every Believer." It's made me realize how much was provided and unlocked for us st the cross and yet we still come up with many things and rules etc. and self effort to try and make it so. Understanding what was accomplished at Calvary can bring us as individuals to a greater rest. That doesn't mean we are to quit pursuing God because our appropriation of the benefits of Calvary and the cross is progressive. Yet God sees us in Christ at the same time. Christ died for all of our sins past, present and future. His blood cleanses us and as we are to see no man or believer after the flesh God does not see His church after the flesh but as those washed and set apart by the blood of Christ. We are without spot or wrinkle in His sight yet from our side we are still progressing into what He has done for us.

Woe to a end time church that will try and earn its way to being without spot or wrinkle. As it always has been, one of the greatest hindrances to the Gospel and its outworking is our tendency to blend grace and works. Even a "little bit of works" on our part kills grace and causes us to live in a halfway world living between grace and works while benefiting from neither. The end time church will not be able to sanctify and cleanse itself so as to become without spot or wrinkle. It's going to have to be apprehended by FAITH in something already done. A victorious end time church will be resting from its own works. God doesn't see His bride after the flesh.

2017/10/10 5:54Profile
amajesticone

Massachusetts

Re:

Phillip!

You wrote "He is now our spirit, in which it used to be our father the devil...Satan defeated and out. The prince of this world is judged."

There was a part of my Cross/Resurrection experience that I left out. After I "died in JESUS" there was an "expelling/breathing out" of satan/the old man and a "breathing in" of the Spirit of Christ. I was never taught anything like that in all my Christian experience. It was the Holy Spirit teaching and explaining to me what was happening as it was happening. I "knew" I had been transferred "out of" the kingdom of darkness and "into" the kingdom of the Son of His love. I passed "out of" death "into" life (John 5:24).

The other neat thing I was to come to know...when I saw myself go into His opened side, I remembered thinking as it was happening "why did I go into His SIDE and not into His heart 🤔 Months later I read in two different books that when JESUS side was pierced on the Cross and the blood and water came out, He was birthing the Church!! And the Lord took the Woman / the Wife/Bride "out of" the first Adam. "...and the two shall become ONE flesh. The mystery is great; but I am speaking with reference to Christ and the Church." (Ephesians 6:31-32).

The Cross was Ground Zero for me. Everything went down into that burning rubble including ME and all I knew was "I was blind, but now I see."
💜

2017/10/10 6:26Profile
amajesticone

Massachusetts

Re:

David,

Wow...the title of that book is so rich! Thanks for the reinforcing and strengthening word. Brings me to Paul's letter to the Galatians where if the Christians did one "work" - it severed them from Christ ...and have fallen from Grace. "This persuasion did not come from Him who calls you.""For we through the Spirit, by FAITH, are waiting for the hope of righteousness." And in Romans 11:6 "But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise Grace is no longer grace."

We need to see ourselves as God sees us IN Christ.
May our eye be single ... stayed on Him.
💜

2017/10/10 6:59Profile
amajesticone

Massachusetts

Re:

An FYI ... the book David mentioned can be freely downloaded as a PDF. I've read the beginning and am already engulfed in Him.
🙌

2017/10/10 7:30Profile
Elibeth

Re:

David, Mary, and Philip,
I am sorry that there has been a pause in getting back to you,

We have discussed the subject, "Without Spot or Wrinkle",
...I thought to address this from another standpoint.

On "Resurrection ". .....(New post)

Please bear w/me, as it may take some time.

🙏

----------------------
elizabeth

2017/10/11 10:48Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy