SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A PROCLAMATION FOR A DAY OF PRAYER & FASTING- - SEPT 24;

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dbiser

A PROCLAMATION FOR A DAY OF PRAYER & FASTING- - SEPT 24;

greetings,
I am sharing with you what the Lord hath stirred me up to do. Back in August when hearing and seeing Huuricane Harvey i appealed unto the church & prayer leaders of our nation to issue a 'call to prayer' in light of the possible devastation. I was told they would not have time to do something and that maybe a later date would work better. A few days later, TX Gov. Abbot called for Sept. 3 to be a day of prayer and a few days later Pres. Trump called for the same.
I thought to myself they did it, why could not the church & prayer leaders follow through. But regardless I thank God that a call to prayer was issued and that many churches participated. However, it did not address the causes of why our nation was facing historic, & record disasters. We know this to be due to our sin.

In light of the aftermath of Irma, continued swarms of earthquakes in CA and near Yellowstone; more TS and hurricanes coming, economic uncertainty, war with North Korea pending, I have pleaded with church & prayer leaders that we must deal with our sins as a nation and as the church.

The following two blog posts are my requests for September 24 to be a day of prayer and fasting before the Lord. For the most part church & prayer leaders have not agreed to this. (the church & prayer leaders are a group of over 40 ministries of different denominations and prayer ministries that have a wider scope of influence, contacts, can set an example and lead the people) although many of them agree with me, they are uncertain of what we need to do about it.

I have issued the Proclamation and the second blog posts is my urgent appeal for a response. The judgements, I believe, will continue, until we confess and repent, seek Him and turn to Him, or until we are 'removed from the earth'. God is waiting upon us to respond, this is His mercy.

Failure to respond will only precipitate His wrath and anger on us.

I am sharing this with you, that you may consider participating and passing it along to others. Thank you
blessings,
until,
dan biser

http://danbiser.blogspot.com/2017/09/proclamation-for-day-of-fasting-prayer.html

http://danbiser.blogspot.com/2017/09/greetings-uganda-pastor-that-had-seen.html

2017/9/16 16:27Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: A PROCLAMATION FOR A DAY OF PRAYER & FASTING- - SEPT 24;

Hopefully we will still be here in the 24th. The Christian numerologists claim that the world will end on Sept. 23, 2017 as they believe a planet will collide with Earth. This is exactly why our credibility as Christians, no matter what we do or say, no one is listening anymore, obviously it's the work of the devil. Satan is rejoicing at the fact that some Christians believe this stuff, and also rejoicing at the fact, we're falling for all these signs and wonders propagated by Christians. Yes, a lot of the churches are fighting a losing battle, because of the propaganda being spread by some Christians, and the people spreading this propaganda or the ones that really need to seek the Lord and repent.

2017/9/16 16:43Profile

shake my head...

Shake my head... Why these people are ALWAYS setting up a date when the world will end?

Jesus Christ said in "Matthew 24:32" that we will know the season we are living... so what we do now?

Instead of setting up the date of the end of the world... they should encourage others to continually devote themselves to Christ, and share the Gospel to others in the best way we can...

2017/9/16 17:27
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: shake my head...

Evangeline, this is what happens when Jesus just isn't enough for them...

2017/9/16 18:19Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Thank you brother Dan for your call to prayer and repentance, the time is late and many of us are sleeping virgins.

Wickedness is abounding and saints are becoming de-sensitied to it all.

May God have mercy.

2017/9/16 18:39Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
Wickedness is abounding and saints are becoming de-sensitized to it all.

The call to prayer is a wonderful thing, using signs and wonders as scare tactics, for some of the things that have been happening since the earth was formed, is what I don't agree with. I just don't understand how folks can say it's late, of course it over 2 thousand years later, but how would anyone know how late it is? when the word clearly say's "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father". I surely don't know when Jesus will return, but I do believe this, in 4000 years some folks will still be saying the same things. This is the exact reason Christianity, is losing a lot of support all around the globe, and we want to blame the whole church and call the "whole" church to repent.

So the folks selling this are just doing the Lords work, and they have no need to repent? See how confusing this has become for believers, unbelievers are probably running from the church after hearing all this, the ONLY thing we need to bring in the lost sheep is Jesus. And yes! you're right "saints are becoming de-sensitized" of course they are, they have been hearing this for ever, it's like the person screaming wolf, and the wolf never shows, so they stand there de-sensitized, then when the wolf shows up they get devoured. What happened to Jesus? isn't he enough?

2017/9/16 19:21Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: A PROCLAMATION FOR A DAY OF PRAYER & FASTING- - SEPT 24;

"I have issued the Proclamation and the second blog posts is my urgent appeal for a response. The judgements, I believe, will continue, until we confess and repent, seek Him and turn to Him, or until we are 'removed from the earth'. God is waiting upon us to respond, this is His mercy."

Brother Dan,

Thank you for putting out this Proclamation For a Day of Prayer and Fasting.

It is a sad indictment against Church leaders that they are too busy to fast and pray, and to lead their people into true repentance.

I am associated with several intercessory prayer groups both nationally and here in Louisiana. Many of the leaders and the prayer calls that we have been on has dealt with repentance for our own sins, the lukewarmness and the stupor that most of the church in America is in. For most of the Church is still asleep, and we are not being the light and salt that God has called us to be.

I have put out articles on Sermon Index about the need to pray and repent, with little response to any of them. There are some on this forum that believe it is too late for the Church to make a significant difference in this nation, that there is nothing that we can do as a Body of believers to stay the hand of Judgement that is falling on this nation. Others believe that there will be no revival or awakening in this nation. Unless we meet God's conditions of what brings in a true revival and awakening in believing faith on the promises of God then is it any wonder that we will see an increase in the judgments of God. I believe that many do not understand that God is looking for intercessors that will stand in the gap and make up the hedge, so that these judgments can be averted.

2017/9/16 20:27Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Yes !
Is most people,that claim The Name of Christ 'asleep' , as Bro Greg said,...
I believe they are....just drifting along,,numbed,..and cannot awaken.
Will it take something drastic for us to awaken?
It seems it will. ( I believe it will)

Look around us,..evil is turning the world upside down......It is suppose to be the other way around.The spirit of Satan is well awake.

What is wrong with US? (us)

Bro Biser,
Is pleading with this nation/or world,for that matter, to fast and to pray.

Awaken our spirit O'Lord,
------------
elizabeth

2017/9/16 21:13Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy