SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Richard Wurmbrand (encouragement through persecution- free book offer USA)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rocklife

usa

Richard Wurmbrand (encouragement through persecution- free book offer USA)

Richard Wurmbrand, a brother in Christ (went to be with the Lord recently at age 91), prisoner for Christ under communist government, speaker to U.S. Senate about religious persecution, and founder of Voice of the Martyrs, has a powerful testimony of Jesus Christ and persecution in the book Tortured for Christ. This book is offered free at www.persecution.com, to U.S. residents only, one per household. The monthly newsletter is also encouraging prayer letter about our suffering body of Christ around the world.

This book and testimony of Jesus is very encouraging, but heavy reading (Foxe's Book of Martyrs type). When you feel broken hearted, and want encouragement from other brothers and sisters in Christ, this book with God's help shares the suffering, the fellowship in Jesus' suffering is a great mystery of God, this book is very encouraging even though the title may look scary.

2005/6/19 15:36Profile

Re: Richard Wurmbrand (encouragement through persecution- free book offer USA)

Praise God.

His other books were written 'for us', he said.

I bought all I could of his many years ago, and they still speak clear today.

He said he wanted to 'prepare the american Christian' for the persecution he saw coming here in the future.

I was so grateful to also see that SI has videos etc, by him. It was the first video I watched when I found this site.

I think the 'underground church', that they're now offering, is one I'd like to get next.
I have the smaller one, that was only 3.oo at the time, but this one is new & bigger.
That little one was for us, on how to prepare our souls/spirits/minds for heavy persecution, and it was really a faith/trust builder.

Thank you rocklife.

2005/7/28 1:58

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy