SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : A Flat Earth Testimony

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

TMK, that AIG article exemplifies what we want science to do and be. It uses methods that are observational, experimental, testable, repeatable and quantifiable by known mathematical laws.

Not jumping on flat earth theory here, just saying that when Christians want good science, this is the kind of thing we should applaud, wherever it leads.

2017/9/10 10:59Profile
RogerB

Bruceton TN

Re:

In many ways,I see todays believers only have one doctrine; the rapture. How can I get out of here... Most don't really believe anything else.

Bill Nye the science guy said we should give up religion. And in many ways science can be the enemy of God. We all trust in what science can do first, then ask God. Science explains how the Red sea parted and why it turned red. That's the whole problem. I have nothing against science but I know that deep inside there is a move to dethrone the one who should be sitting in your temple.

There are questions NASA hasn't answered; like why doesn't the vacuum of space suck the atmosphere off the earth. I know it's not gravity because vacuum's work on earth. And then there is the question of heat. What kind of heat do they use in that International Space Station. It's terribly cold that far up and at the speed they are moving it becomes that much harder to maintain. They are all running around in tee shirts. And then there is the question of their earth photos released every year. I see an owl in the clouds every year. I have often wondered why. Plus cut and paste can easily be seen in the clouds. I won't write anymore on this topic.

2017/9/10 13:29Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

we have gone through 2000 years of Church history and this has not been a major concern of God's people. Today is a day of wastefulness in conspiracy theories and focusing on earthly and not heavenly things.

We should think about the souls of mankind who will be in hell or heaven. Now is our time to share the Good News message with them.

2017/9/10 13:42Profile

Jesus reigning, Forever

Flat earth or not, this is just a temporary dwelling...

We look forward to Jesus reigning, Forever...

2017/9/10 16:02

Re: Jesus reigning, Forever

Why not go on an around-the-world cruise and end all doubts? Or look at video footage of people who have. Or talk to/skype/email people who have. The evidence is very easy to obtain.

2017/9/11 7:15
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re: THE UNDERGROUND EPISODE 72: DEBUNKING THE FLAT EARTH DECEPTION

Joel Richardson discusses this issue on his video blog.
To check it out go to the 'Joels Trumpet' website and the 'Underground' section and scroll down to episode 72.

2017/9/11 7:25Profile
noone

United States

Re:

Thank you Caleb for your original post. I may not agree, but I can appreciate your courage to say something different than the masses. Your post was obviously thought out and bathed in humility. I don't say this to increase your ego, but to bring attention to what some have missed and immediately have tried to belittle you and make themselves look spiritually more mature than you. Are we to honestly believe that some ONLY think, say, write about saving souls and have no other thoughts? If so, I am honestly impressed and thank God for your dedication. I am always, always amazed how the very people that would consider themselves a thinker are so quick to belittle someone that is trying to think and investigate on their own...truly mind boggling. Some of the rebuttals truly make me sad at what the body looks like.....when someone says something different than your belief are YOU reflecting life or the law with your words? I will always be celebrate someone that is trying to flesh out their beliefs that tells me they are not content being a sheep living in the grammar stage of their convictions. Hallelujah!

2017/9/11 8:58Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re: A Flat Earth Testimony

Does it matter if the earth is flat or round? This topic seems a bit silly to me.

2017/9/11 9:02Profile
noone

United States

Re:

Reply To This Post |
"Does it matter if the earth is flat or round? This topic seems a bit silly to me."

Matthew do you like it when someone tells you that your own thoughts are a "bit silly?" It may not matter to you. Words of life or law?

2017/9/11 9:13Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

My apologies this is the first time I have ever heard of anyone in this century that believes the earth is flat. It is a bizarre notion to me.

2017/9/11 9:26Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy