SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Prayers of Repentance by Alveda King and Franklin Graham at Trump Rally

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Prayers of Repentance by Alveda King and Franklin Graham at Trump Rally

Prayers of Repentance from Alveda King and Franklin Graham at Trump Rally in Phonenix:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFehEuBkXJ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAWUSBZpyOc

2017/8/23 8:14Profile
savannah

Re: Prayers of Repentance by Alveda King and Franklin Graham at Trump Rally

At the root of America's demise is the F word.

It can be traced to the garden. Genesis 3:6, When the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was desirable to make one wise, she took from its fruit and ate; and she gave also to her husband with her, and he ate.

The F word I am referring to is Feminism.

Men are to lead in churches, men are to lead in nations, men are to lead in families, men are to lead in prayers.

1 Timothy 2:1-3 First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men, for kings and all who are in authority, in order that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity. This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior...

Verse 8-15 Therefore I want the men in every place to pray, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and dissension.Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments; but rather by means of good works, as befits women making a claim to godliness. Let a woman quietly receive instruction with entire submissiveness. But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet. For it was Adam who was first created, and then Eve. And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman being quite deceived, fell into transgression. But women shall be preserved through the bearing of children if they continue in faith and love and sanctity with self-restraint.

Women are to help men. Genesis 3:18, Then the LORD God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.”

God is not the author of confusion! At the root of the confusion in America and this world, is the disorder of feminism. Many sins can be traced back to this garden sin.

The demise we are seeing are symptoms of the feminist disease.

If we are keeping The Commandments to love the Lord our God with all our hearts,mind,soul,strength and neighbor as self,we will be heedful to the Scriptures quoted in this post, as well as the Whole Counsel of God in His Holy Word.

Don't dismiss this as trivial! Take it to the Lord in agonizing prayer. No longer be conformed to the spirit of America. It has corrupted the masses at this very root, the F word FEMINISM.

Look around, and if you have eyes to see, it will be as visible as the eclipse of the sun.

It may be that many men have no time for prayer or the Word because their wives are working overtime at the office. Her boss says it's a requirement of the job.

So many...living the American Dream!

Dream on!

2017/8/23 12:39Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy