SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Transgender Discussions In Kindergarten

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Transgender Discussions In Kindergarten

The teacher defended her actions to read two children's books about transgenderism including one titled "I am Jazz." She says the books were given to her by a transgender child going through a transition.

"The kindergartners came home very confused, about whether or not you can pick your gender, whether or not they really were a boy or a girl," said England.

Parents say besides the books, the transgender student at some point during class also changed clothes and was revealed as her true gender.
And many parents say they feel betrayed and blindsided. ...

read more: http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/08/22/rocklin-parents-grill-school-board-over-transgender-discussions-in-kindergarten/

2017/8/23 7:03Profile

Transgender Discussions In Kindergarten

children should enjoy being a children... and not pollute their precious innocent mind with this...

It is sure a very challenging task to raise a child in this generation...

2017/8/23 8:57
savannah

Re: Transgender Discussions In Kindergarten

"...parents say they feel betrayed and blindsided. ..."

VERY SAD INDEED! I TRULY FEEL VERY SORRY FOR THESE CHILDREN WHO ARE BEING BETRAYED BY THEIR PARENTS.

Without a christian worldview all these issues become merely feelings vs. feelings or opinions vs. opinions.

If the god one serves is not The One True Absolute Sovereign Creator and Sustainer in Whom we live and breathe and have our being, then all is relative.

May we the people of The One True God proclaim Him unashamedly and fearlessly in the face of opposition and persecution.

2017/8/23 9:09Profile

Re:

Total madness and child abuse. Surely a sign of a truly wicked and Godless generation...........bro Frank

2017/8/23 10:55
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

How did all of us middle aged saps survive, not being allowed to choose our own genders when we were in kindergarten?

2017/8/23 12:18Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re: Transgender Discussions In Kindergarten

What I find interesting about this topic is the position some teachers are placed in. I disagree wholeheartedly with the action of the teacher but as someone going into that profession I wonder what liability teachers are held to when it comes to these topics.

Refusing to read the books to the class could have had some backlash from the parents of the transgender student so that might be the motivation behind it. It is really sad to see the majority getting pigeon holed by the minority.

2017/8/23 12:29Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy