SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Believers at the Judgement Seat of Christ

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
leyoung

Believers at the Judgement Seat of Christ

A sobering yet encouraging message from dear Brother Leonard Ravenhill
to pray, to be disciplined, to know our God and to be known by the forces of hell as a threat to them.
I need constant reminding not to give up, give in and give less than my all for Jesus Christ. Please pray for me. I pray for you,too brothers and sisters.
Stand fast. Keep fighting the good fight. As Brother Ravenhill says "Life on this earth is an island surrounded by a sea of eternity. Stamp eternity on our eyeballs, Lord!"
http://ia600201.us.archive.org/30/items/SERMONINDEX_SID1811/SID1811.mp3

In Christ,
Sis L

2017/7/29 6:59Profile

Re: Believers at the Judgement Seat of Christ

Oh dear sister,
so many are feeling the same way. Another precious sister I talk to from time to time shared something, and the same things she stated, are the same things the Lord has allowed me to ponder as well, and these have been the same exact thoughts that have run through my mind for quite a while. Here is what she shared in a "nutshell":

"""I was pondering the other day - challenging myself, asking what have I ever done for Christ? I don’t know the answer to that. I talk a good game - This leads to self-recrimination and I wallow in that for a bit until He gets tired of it all and asks me - “If you knew you would be tossed out at the end, would you still worship and seek to serve Me?” My answer is instant - “Yes of course because You are worthy.”

Then my soul is quieted and I quit letting satan accuse me."""""

Sister, thank you for sharing this message. I will listen to it soon. As the day approaches we must be watchful for the purpose of prayer, but above all, be fervent in our love one for another. It's a blessing to read your posts, and others posts here, as they are very encouraging and edifying. Much love to you my precious sister in Christ.

love in Christ,

2017/7/29 10:04
leyoung

Thank you, Sherrie

Your response is so encouraging. You are also a blessing as you share your journey, thoughts and prayers as well as so many believers here.

There is a fine lline between striving to do for God and believing His yoke is easy and His burden light. Sometimes we look at our lives and can't see anything but the failures and sins. There is therefore no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus.

I do thank Him that we hear His still small voice and must trust and believe that His will is being done in spite of what we "think" we see.

I also come to this website to be encouraged by other believers and know that God has us firmly in His hands.

Thank you, Lord. All glory and honor be to you for all you have given, all you have done and are doing in our lives. Thank you for all your children, all who have been delivered from death into your glorious Kingdom. May we keep sharing this good news with those you have ordained for us to meet.
L

2017/7/29 13:36Profile

Re: Thank you, Sherrie

""""""There is a fine lline between striving to do for God and believing His yoke is easy and His burden light. Sometimes we look at our lives and can't see anything but the failures and sins. There is therefore no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus."""""""

Sis, I agree. What I shared are the thoughts that many are wrestling with. We know this is a spiritual battle, for we do not wrestle with people. It's loving Jesus so much, wanting to obey Him in everything.

2017/7/30 10:14

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy