Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Through the Wilderness

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mguldner

Kansas

Through the Wilderness

Hi everyone!

My name is Matthew and I use to frequent these forums a long time ago. Just today did I actually remember my username and password and was excited when I did. I remember this forum as an encouraging and loving group of brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus and I'm sure that still holds true to this day.

Anyways, here lately I feel like I am in a season where I feel disconnected from God. I have felt disconnected from the Holy Spirit. A lot of times it feels like I am going through the motions of Christianity. I have some sin that I can't lick because there is a part of me that wants to stay in it. There is the other side of course that is repulsed and just hates the sin. I don't like to compare myself to Paul but the old Romans verse that says I do the things I don't want to do and I don't do the things I want to do seems to hold true.

This of course has driven a wedge between myself and God and so I was just wanting some prayer that essentially is God finally gets all of me and not just the bits I want to give Him. I would also appreciate any sermons that deal with this idea of surrendering all to God.

Thanks in advance!

2017/7/29 0:50Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy