SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : implanting microchips in employees

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re:

Below article is interesting. Evidently it is difficult to remove this microchip once it has been implanted. The writer of the article suggest one should have second thoughts about having one of these things implanted under their skin.

•••••••

The Implantable Microchip – How difficult is it to remove?

VeriChip CEO Scott Silverman has told the press that removing a VeriChip implant is a simple, almost trivial procedure. In a 2006 interview he said: “Should a person request the removal of an implanted microchip it can be removed by a simple out-patient procedure. It could be equated to removing a large splinter or a piece of glass.” Those who have actually undergone the chip removal procedure say’s that removing an implanted VeriChip device requires painstaking surgery that has been described by patients as difficult, time-consuming, and expensive. A big problem is locating the microchip, which typically cannot be felt under the skin. It is also possible that the chip may have migrated to a different location within the arm or other body part where it was implanted. When that happens, a sensor X-ray and monitors are needed to locate the chip.Once it has been found, the chip cannot simply be slid out of the body like a piece of glass, but rather a plastic surgeon must cut away the scar tissue that forms around the chip.

The implantable microchip can be removed from the body – but it’s not like removing a splinter. This image is from a French documentary showing a VeriChip being surgically removed from the arm of a journalist.

Source: News of the world – RFID CNN reporter Robyn Curnow confirms that chip removal is difficult. She was implanted with a VeriChip in a Spanish night club in 2004 and had the device removed later that year. She reports that the surgery was a challenge for the doctors involved—a far cry from “removing a splinter.” Here is her report:

Once back home in London, I begin to feel uncomfortable and unsure about my…[microchip implant]. The Baja [Beach Club] Web site assures that getting rid of the microchip is a simple and harmless procedure, something like removing a splinter. But the two doctors I consulted in London’s Harley Street disagreed. Getting the microchip [removed] became serious business. General practitioner Dr. Stuart Sanders referred me to consultant plastic surgeon Lena Andersson as soon as he realized he could not feel the microchip. It was buried so deep inside my upper arm that Andersson sent me off for an X-ray, and even that did not help the doctors. Although the microchip was visible on the X-ray, it was impossible to pinpoint the exact location in my arm as it was nowhere near the point of insertion. Finding it involved surgery at the clinic and a severe dose of post-Baja regret. One night out in Barcelona has permanently seared into my upper left arm. While splayed out on an operating table — once again anaesthetized — Andersson removed the chip using a high-tech sensor X-ray and two monitors to guide her to it. How difficult is the procedure? Let’s face it… Unless you are a atheist tech junky – who in their right mind would allow the government (or anyone else) to implant a traceable microchip under their skin to monitor their every move especially when there is a chance of it being “The Mark of the Beast” prophesied in Revelation of the end times.. No one wants to be implanted like a dog and numbered like cattle, but how many will reject the same mandated (forced upon you) chip in a card of some sort when the results are the exactly the same. No RFID chip – No travel – No Food – No House – etc… Would you take your RFID tag in a card when it is offered to you? That is what they are hoping for. Implant or a card – your choice – the results are the same.

•••••••

Bro Blaine

2017/7/26 19:41
staff

Re:

Hi TMK
I am with you on ur comment below .A chip etc doesnt have any spiritual significance on its own,so being numbered although evil I believe cannot separate you from Jesus Christ,it has to be a "spiritual mark" in some way.....

This is why I believe if there is a literal future "mark" that it must be associated with an explicit denial of Jesus Christ as Lord, or an explicit avowal of someone else as lord
urs staff

2017/7/30 17:18Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Agree 100%

2017/7/30 17:41Profile

my thoughts about my post

How a mark of the beast can be a "spiritual mark" which is not visible. How a spiritual mark can be use for buying and selling as mentioned in Revelation 13:16? We cannot buy and sell now without credit/debit card or money, and that is physical. Can it be a literal mark on the right hand or forehead? ... The passage in Revelation 13:17 is pretty clear though. Is it possible also that the society is being condition that employer mandatorily requires employees to be microchip? Why biometric ID is not enough as an identification, there is sure has purpose behind this microchipping? Is it possible that this technological advancement is playing a huge role of marking people. The answer is uncertain what mark of the beast will be. Only God's time can tell.

But one thing is very sure that if anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger, which is stated in Revelation 14:9.

It will be a great opportunity then when that time comes to oppose the mark, and show our great Love for God, and die of hunger and live for Jesus Christ.

// "And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name." ~ Revelation 13:16-17 //

2017/7/31 0:16
TMK

NC, USA

Re: my thoughts about my post

Exodus 13:16 And it will be like a sign on your hand and a symbol on your forehead that the Lord brought us out of Egypt with his mighty hand.”

Deuteronomy 6:8 Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.

How about this: We are marked by what we think and who we're loyal to (head) and our deeds (either good or evil)-- hands.

2017/7/31 7:24Profile
proudpapa

Re:

RE : /// How about this: We are marked by what we think and who we're loyal to (head) and our deeds (either good or evil)-- hands. ///

How does the buying and selling fit ?

2017/7/31 20:15Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

Article today on BBC website.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-hampshire-40794808/hampshire-inventor-puts-microchip-in-hand-to-unlock-car

They are really gearing up for this all over the world. Notice his comments about planning to be able to pay for things just like a credit card and also have all you personal data on it.

Even if at this stage it is not actual 'mark', it's easy to see how this could eventually be used for this. I would not take either way!

I remember in the 1980's this technology was being highlighted by some 'end times' preachers. Because nothing has happened for over 30 years folk get 'bored with' or forget these warnings. It's the 'frog in the water' effect that the enemy uses all the time, so most folk don't notice they are being 'boiled' alive!

2017/8/2 5:25Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

//how does the buying and selling fit in?//

This be referring to a requirement of buying in to the things of the world and actually thinking the thoughts of the non-Christian world.

This could be manifested via actual worship of the state, or by following the norms of the culture and government.

If you follow God you will stand out like a sore thumb and probably suffer persecution.

Don't forget there is a prior, non literal mark referenced in Rev 7:3.

2017/8/2 7:21Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Blaine, reading this article, got me to thinking...what would happen if the promoters of this chip were to be sued for false advertising - saying it is easy to remove when it is not - with a court order to pay for its removal? I suspect they would either modify it or abandon it completely if the lawsuits keep coming and bankrupt the company. If this were to happen, I suspect they would find another method to put a mark on one's forehead or hands.

Sandra

2017/8/4 12:29Profile

God's appointed time...

we all have different opinions about this topic but we will find out what it will be in God's appointed time...

Have a bless weekend to all of you! :)

2017/8/4 15:18

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy