SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : implanting microchips in employees

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

implanting microchips in employees

"A US vending business is entering a new era of ‘convenience’ by implanting microchips in employees that will allow them access to basic workplace amenities.
At least 50 staff at Wisconsin firm Three Square Market have volunteered to have a microchip, similar to one in a contactless credit card, inserted into their hand, according to the company."

complete article below in the link:
https://www.rt.com/viral/397255-microchip-employees-rfid-contactless/

Saints,

What you think about this? if you are in a company, and your employer mandatorily wants all employees to be microchip, how will your response to it?

When I had my works before, we only used biometric ID for identification and access of doors within the premises of the company and I think that microchip of hand is insane...

I do not know what is the "mark of the beast" in book of Revelation but do you think that our technological advancement has something to do with it?

Our technology helps so much to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ in different parts of the world, like for example sermonindex, and at the same time, technology also seems like fulfilling the prophecy written in the Bible...

"But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase." (Daniel 12:4)

As for me, the only chip I am taking is chocolate cookie chips but I want to hear your thoughts about this, brothers and sisters...

2017/7/23 15:10
TMK

NC, USA

Re: implanting microchips in employees

What the mark actually is is hugely debatable and has been discussed ad nauseum on the forum.

However, assuming the mark is literal and something yet future, it would have to be coupled with an actual denial of the Lord. In other words you could not be tricked into getting the mark. You would know that to receive the mark is to deny Christ and denying Christ would be conditional on a person's receiving the mark.

The chip the article is talking about has nothing to do with this.

All that being said, I personally do not believe the mark discussed in Rev. 13 is literal or future.

2017/7/23 15:29Profile

To Brother Todd

I am very new to sermonindex forum so I have not follow about this topic yet...

Thank you for response, brother :)

2017/7/23 15:36
TMK

NC, USA

Re: To Brother Todd

Sorry- I didn't mean to suggest you knew about all the prior discussion- i just wanted to avoid getting into that debate again.

2017/7/23 16:10Profile

To Brother Todd (2)

Brother Todd,

It came in my thought also that this kind of similar thread has been here long time ago. I just want to know the thoughts of my fellow christian about a mandatory microchip implant in workplace. I've also observed in some thread here that there is a spirit of tearing each other apart just to be on top of the discussion or to prove someone's opinion is right or valuable. But I am not trying to make a debate out of my post, and I believe that debate is a waste of energy because until Jesus Christ come back again, Christians will have different views about different things....

2017/7/23 17:38
TMK

NC, USA

Re: To Brother Todd (2)

I did not mean to imply you were starting a debate. I know you had no such intention.

2017/7/23 17:55Profile
savannah

Re: mandatory

Personally, I'd deny a chip implant by an employer. Not because I believe such has any prophetic implications. It'd have more to do with personal privacy.

Thanks for asking

2017/7/23 19:30Profile
proudpapa

Re: implanting microchips in employees

In the summer of 1973 David Wilkerson had his vision and he wrote down what he saw:
on p. 22 of the vision Wilkerson wrote:

'I believe a revived Roman Empire will eventually become the power base for a super world leader who will arise to restore economic order. He will no doubt institute a worldwide "walking credit card" system. Invisible numbers will be implanted on the forehead and forearm, and only photoscope scanners will be able to detect the numbers. The numbers could be assigned in three stacks of six digits each. This "mark" would be required by all and no one could buy or sell without this invisibly tattooed number.' - David Wilkerson 1973

"And ultimately, and we all know this, the mark of the beast will come, and you will not be able to buy or sell without it. Which means we will all come to poverty if not starvation. We need to change our mind about materilism ..." - Denny Kenaston

(Early Anabaptism) The Approaching Wave of Persecution
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=17842

"What if tomorrow morning you got the daily newspaper and on the front page of the daily newspaper you saw these words written across there: "cashless society, all peoples have two months to make the transition to cashless society".
Oh, it would be presented so beautifuly , so nicely and so wonderfully and inviting to all of us:
'That its so much easer to deal with all the terrorist and all of those things, that if we just went with a cashless society, and you do not need a credit card anymore. And all you need to do is, get a little mark in your wrist in your hand and maybe one on your forehead and everything is going to be alright and you got to months to transist into this cashless society'." (to refuse that mark will be Gelassenheit) — Denny Kenaston

(Early Anabaptism) Gelassenheit—Complete Surrender
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=17838

2017/7/25 0:18Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

What is the spiritual difference between using a credit card to buy something or using an "invisible tattoo" of a credit card to buy something? I would submit there is no difference.

This is why I believe if there is a literal future "mark" that it must be associated with an explicit denial of Jesus Christ as Lord, or an explicit avowal of someone else as lord.

Moving to a cashless society has no spiritual implications on its own. I already use cash on an exceedingly rare basis. I even give electronically to my church. Only if it is coupled with something more sinister, like what I have stated above, would it be concerning.

2017/7/25 7:22Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Most of us have already voluntarily microchipped ourselves. It's called a cell phone.

2017/7/25 9:29Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy