Discussion Forum : General Topics : A Possible End Time Deception

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

"they have already discovered life (albeit primitive) on Mars"

"To date no proof has been found of past or present life on Mars." From wikipedia

2017/7/18 22:14Profile
dspks

Dakotas

Re:

TMK:

I like that word... "sequitur".

I like "rhinoceroses", too!

(Oh, by the way, TMK...In my first post on this thread... I was just quoting Scripture...)

2017/7/18 23:30Profile

Re:

Best thread ever. I've prayed to the Lord about the end times for 30 years, and, while I don't know if there are aliens, I appreciate the thought and biblical references put in to your post, Bro Blaine. Outside the box.

2017/7/19 0:46

Chinese Buffet ^___^

"But...I'm on my way to the Chinese Buffet...I really like the taste of the sweet and sour chicken."

hahaha :D

2017/7/19 9:38
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

//Oh, by the way, TMK...In my first post on this thread... I was just quoting Scripture.//

True, but you were inferring since Eve was "mother of all the living" then there could be no alien life. Obviously that verse is talking about human life, not non-human life.

2017/7/19 9:47Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

//"they have already discovered life (albeit primitive) on Mars"

"To date no proof has been found of past or present life on Mars." From wikipedia//

In my post you quoted I said that is a possible conspiracy theory, not that I was subscribing to that theory. In the movie "2001: A Space Odyssey" it was discussed that "proper conditioning" of the masses would be needed before proof of alien life was disclosed.

All that being said, I am sure there is at least a bacteria or lichen out there somewhere. If so, God put it there.

2017/7/19 9:52Profile
dspks

Dakotas

Re:

If there is a link where it says "bacteria" has been found on Mars (or anywhere else in the universe) I'd like to read it. (Unless it's on Alex Jones' website.) :)

A statement was made by someone on this thread, who said, "I am sure there is at least a bacteria or lichen out there somewhere."

Is this person REALLY "sure"... or REALLY "hopeful"?

2017/7/19 22:04Profile
dspks

Dakotas

Re:

The future of the universe is revealed in Scripture:

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up." 2Peter 3:10

I sure hope the Lord gives a "heads-up" to all those innocent aliens out there!!

"Red Alert!!!!!"
"Shields Up!!!!!"

2017/7/19 23:25Profile
dspks

Dakotas

Re:

Now I may be wrong... some aliens could escape this judgment from God... (if it were only a "local universe" judgment)!

2017/7/19 23:48Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

//A statement was made by someone on this thread, who said, "I am sure there is at least a bacteria or lichen out there somewhere."

Is this person REALLY "sure"... or REALLY "hopeful"?//

I said it- in the post just prior to yours.

If you don't think there's a speck of life on any of the billions of planets or moons out there, that is certainly your prerogative.

My main point is that the church better be ready with answers if/when that discovery is announced.

2017/7/20 7:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy