SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer request to do with Church

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Prayer request to do with Church

Pray as I do not know what to do as with my church they have made a secondary doctrine like the pre tribulation rapture a fundamental doctrine.
Pray as I want to leave my church and go somewhere else , pray for wisdom if God wants me somewhere else.
Pray as I have been going through a nightmare situation with my Dad having cancer, my brother going through a divorce and being attacked for being single and being an evangelist on the street
Pray that i will have the strength to fight back but as soon as churches make secondary doctrines fundamental such as the pre tribulation rapture I do not know what to do, I do not know what church to go to.
Pray as I was so wanting to be spiritually built up as I have being going through such a hard time and I am now going to think about finding a new church

2017/5/15 13:54Profile

Re: Prayer request to do with Church

Thanks for sharing Dominic, will pray for you regularly.
Remember to "Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.…(Proverbs 3:5,6)

2017/5/15 15:38
Martyr

United States

Re:

Deltadom have you considered instead of going to a church maybe just getting together with some like minded friends once a week yand spending some time in fellowship for a while? It sounds like you're going through a tough time and could use the break.

2017/5/15 17:08Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

Deltadom,

Let them have it as a primary doctrine. As long as they aren't asking you to agree with it as a condition of fellowship, endure the difference.

Be patient. As time moves on and events unfold, one of these views (pre-trib/post-trib) is going to prove out (or something else entirely, but let's not go down THAT road).

If you have the benefit of understanding, I submit that you OWE it to your brothers and sisters who lack that understanding to patiently bear their lack as your burden.
If it is a secondary doctrine as you label it, it should be a secondary concern to the overarching teaching to love one another as Jesus loves us.

I am a post-trib believer too. It is EASY to find all sorts of flaws with pre-trib, but as a secondary doctrine it is HARMFUL to others to cut ourselves off from them over it at this point in time.

There may well come a day in soon enough time that separation will be necessary. But, if post-trib believers understand scripture correctly, pre-trib true believers will yield to the newly gained understanding of the truth. We should ALL pray for one another to be gentle and humble and receptive to the Holy Spirit. He will lead and guide us into all truth.

2017/5/15 18:20Profile
Martyr

United States

Re:

Dolfan I respectfully disagree. I understand the need for peace but how can you encourage him to stay among believers who have not only rejected truth but are pushing it and emphasizing it in such a way? Those believers are no longer people who are misinformed they are now running headlong into untruth.

Deltadom, have you approached them about this issue and shared your concerns? What was the reaction?

It is not important for you to attend a church so be picky. Otherwise I again recommend finding a few like minded believers you can fellowship with in truth.

2017/5/15 18:35Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

I have sent an email and have got no reply
Pray as I so want to resign from work
Pray as my whole life is falling apart

Getting rid of the leaven
http://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/mp3-apr-jun2017/140517m+Getting+rid+of+the+leaven+in+readiness+to+meet+the+King+Pt+1_000.mp3

Getting rid of the leaven 2
http://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/mp3-apr-jun2017/140517e+Getting+rid+of+the+leave+in+readiness+to+meet+the+King+Pt+2_001.mp3

It was these two sermons that make me want to leave church
Because I believe in the post trib rapture I am leaven

2017/5/17 11:46Profile
Sree

Re:

I agree with Tim (Dolfan) here. Only thing important for anyone to be part of a fellowship is like minded people who love Jesus and want to grow in likeness of him. Whether they are PreTrib or PostTrib, if they are not ready for his coming then they will be rejected. As long as there are few Vergins in the group with both Lamp and Oil, we should be good enough fellowshiping with them.

2017/5/17 13:55Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Listen to the sermon you will understand I so want fellowship but calling those who do not believe prevtrib leaven to me this is not a dividing issue

2017/5/17 15:15Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

Dominic, if you can't find a local church, can I recommend watching Times Square Church online?

2017/5/17 18:44Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

I used to listen to Times Square all the time when you are classed as leaven because you do not believe in the pre trib rapture, pray as it has been a bad week as I have been ill and resigned my job and then the mess with our church I so need spiritual stability

2017/5/20 5:17Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy