SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Christian governor accused of blasphemy against Qur'an in Indonesia

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Renoncer

Christian governor accused of blasphemy against Qur'an in Indonesia

Here is the link to a summary of what just happened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS5ahRsXV8o

Will Liberals cry out as loudly against the religious discrimination committed against Christians as they did against Trump's Muslim ban? I have a feeling that they won't, but I'd love them to prove me wrong.

Let's pray for this governor.
Blessings,
Renoncer

2017/5/9 14:14Profile

Re: Christian governor accused of blasphemy against Qur'an in Indonesia

Brother, we can't even get the American evangelical church to cry out for their persecuted brothers and sisters around the world.

A brother shared that 14,000, German evangelical pastors remained silent over the slaughter of the Jews. How many American evangelical pastors remain silent over their own pereecuted persecuted brethren being imprisoned and slaughtered around the world.

When it comes to the persecuted church, the American evangelicals are strangely silent. As one person shared, the silence is deafening.

I believe it was D. Bonhoffer who said silence in the face of evil is evil itself. God will not hold us guiltless. To not speak is to speak. To not act is to act. Dietrich Bonhoffer gave his life as one who spoke out against the evil of the slaughter of the Jews. Will somebody be willing to give their life to speak out on behalf of our persecuted brothers and sisters?

Again, these are my thoughts ss one of the few who cry out for the persecuted.

Bro Blaine

2017/5/9 16:18

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy