SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : False Christs and false prophets arising...............

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

bearmaster, the contact is just a delusional fool. I friended him only to find out why one of his followers was posting such ridiculous doctrine. She pointed to him so I went to the source to find out what is going on there. Now that I see his posts are very delusional. He rambles and it seems a number of people are agreeing with his web of delusion and on occasion some post saying he is lying to everyone. I will be unfriend him shortly. He will wax worse and worse.

2017/5/1 18:35Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

Not making fun of him. I think he is seriously mentally ill.

2017/5/1 21:14Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

John,

In my contacts with people who are going off the rails, they literally are. I am appalled with their philosophy, their reasoning, makes no sense. Then I wonder how on earth did they ever get there? So dumb... I consider it dangerous to my own well-being to have close relationships with them lest I also get influenced by them. However, in answering my own question, I suspect they did a lot of mental wrangling with the Holy Spirit to get where they are and finally God gave them over to a reprobate mind. Tim declares them mentally ill - modern term for this delusion.

My opinion.

Sandra

2017/5/3 12:24Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

I don't see any reason for us to give up on him, because Jesus won't. Even if he is demon possessed, there is still hope for him. Everyone please remember that this is an immortal soul we're talking about here.

2017/5/3 15:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy