SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : TRUTH EVERY BELIEVER SHOULD HAVE WHEN UNDER ATTACK...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
EAGLEFLYING

TRUTH EVERY BELIEVER SHOULD HAVE WHEN UNDER ATTACK...

THE CHRISTIAN’S SCRIPTURAL IDENTIY AND POSITION

The following statements summarize your scriptural identity and position in Christ and form the foundation for your freedom in Christ.
Read these statements aloud often. If you are presently involved in a spiritual conflict, read these statements aloud at least once each day of the month.

WHO AM I??
EXODUS
I AM NOT THE GREAT I am
Exodus 3:14
14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
John 8:24, 28, 58
1 Cor 15:10
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
but by the Grace of GOD I am what I am.

Matthew
I am the salt of the earth 5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
I am the light of the world.5:14
Matthew 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid.

John
I am a child of GOD.
John 1:12 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
I AM PART OF THE TRUE VINE A CHANNEL OF Christs life
John 15:15 I am Christ’s Friend
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
I AM CHOSEN AND APPOINTED BY Christ to bear His fruit
John 15:16
16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

ROMANS
I AM A slave of righteousness
Romans 6:18 18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
I am enslaved to GOD
Romans 6:22
22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
I am a son of GOD: God is spiritually my Father
Romans 8:14
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

I am a joint heir with Christ, sharing His inheritance with Him
Romans 8:17
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

1 Corinthians
I am a temple – a dwelling place of GOD, His Spirit and His life dwell in me
1 Cor 3:16
16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
I am united to the LORD and am one spirit with Him
I Cor 6:1717 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
I am a member of Christ’s body
I cor 12:27 27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

2 Corinthians
I am a new creation
2 Cor 5:17
I am reconciled to GOD and am a minister of reconciliation
2 cor 5:18
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

Galatians
I am a son of GOD and one in Christ
Gal 3:26
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

I am an heir of GOD since I am a son of GOD.
Gal 4:6-7
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Ephesians
I am a saint
Eph 1:1
Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:
I am Gods workmanship His Handiwork born anew in Christ to do His work
Ephesians 2:10
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
I am a prisoner of Christ
2:19 19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

I am righteous and holy
Eph 4:24
24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Philippians
Philippians 3:20 I AM A CITIZEN OF Heaven seated in Heaven right now.
20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Colossians
I am hidden with Christ in GOD
Col.3:3
3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
I am an expression of the life of Christ because He is my life
Col 3:4
4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
I AM CHOSEN OF god, HOLY AND DEARLY LOVED
Col 3:12
12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

1 Thessalonians
I am a son of light and not of darkness
I Thess 5:5 5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

Hebrews
I am a holy partaker of a heavenly calling
Heb 3:1
3 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;
I am a partaker of Christ I share in His life
Heb 3:14
14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

1 Peter
I am one of GODS living stones, being built up in Chris as a spiritual house
1 Peter 2:5
5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
I am a member of a chosen , race a royal priesthood, a holy nation a people for God’s own possession
1 Peter 2:9-10
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;
10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

SINCE I AM IN CHRIST BY THE GRACE OF GOD
ROMANS
I HAVE BEEN JUSTIFIED. COMPLETELY FORGIVEN AND MADE RIGHTEOUS
ROMANS 5:2
2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
I died with Christ and died to the power of sin’s rule over my life
Romans 6:1-6
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

I am free forever from condemnation
Romans 8:1
8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

I Corinthians
I have been placed into Christ by Christs; doing
I cor 1:30
I have received the Spirit of GOD into my life that I might know the things freely given to me by GOD
1 Cor 2:12
I have been given the mind of Christ
1 Cor 2:16
I have been bought with a price I am not my own I belong to God
I cor 6:19

Gal 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. The Life I am not living is Christs life
Gal 2:20

Colossians
I have been rescued from the domain of satan s rule and transferred to the Kingdom of Christ
Col 1:13
13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

2 Timothy
I have been given a spirit of power, love and self discipline
1:7
I have been saved and set apart according to Gods doing
2 Tim 1:9

Hebrews
Because I am sanctified and am one with the Sanctified
He is not ashamed to call me His brother
Heb 2:11
I have the right to come boldly before the throne of God to receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need
Heb 4:15

WE are FREE BECAUSE OF HIS BLOOD THAT WAS SHED FOR US…
Hebrews 9-11-14
11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;
12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:
14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

John 6:53
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no LIFE IN YOU
Ephesians 2:13
But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Hebrews 10:19
Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
Hebrews 12:24
And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Hebrews 13:20
Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
1 Peter 1:2
Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
1 John 1:7
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
Revelation 1:5
And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
Revelation 17:6
And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

2017/4/22 11:11Profile
rbanks

Re: TRUTH EVERY BELIEVER SHOULD HAVE WHEN UNDER ATTACK...

God Bless you sister Frannie...excellent article!

Great truth from the Word of God!

Thanks for sharing....

Blessings,
rbanks

2017/4/22 11:33Profile
twayneb

Joplin, Missouri

When we are confident of our identity in Him, we fight from victory, not for victory. We understand that the battle is already won in Christ and that we have the victory through Him rather than trying to get a victory we don't think or know we have.

Thank you for that word sister.

2017/4/23 7:33Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Thanks for sharing, Fannie.

Sandra

PS: Find your name interesting - my paternal grandmother was named Fannie - rarely see this name used anymore.

2017/4/24 10:16Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re:

Thank u we all need the reminder especially when we are under attack the word is the most important part of our armor.. Blessings to all.
In Him
Frannie

2017/5/4 20:22Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy