SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Power outages in 3 cities today

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Power outages in 3 cities today

I remember watching a Star Trek video. In the video, a Federation starship was examining the disappearance of 3 Federation starships. In the video, the science officer made this comment. One suggest an accident. Two suggests a coincidence. Three suggests a plan.

There were power outages in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York city. I believe its outages took place this morning.

One city suggest an accident. Two cities would suggest a coincidence. Three cities???

You be the judge...

Bro Blaine

2017/4/21 21:34
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Power outages in 3 cities today

Power outages hit 3 U.S. cities

Residents of New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco found themselves without power leaving commuters stranded and traffic at a stand-still.

New York City was the first to be hit at 7:20 Friday morning when a subway station lost power and threw the whole system into turmoil, causing delays. As of now the cause of the power lose is still unknown.

As the day wore on the West Coast had power problems of their own. In the morning, Los Angeles International Airport and other areas of the city reported power loss.

But it was San Francisco that was hit the hardest with 90,000 people and businesses in the financial district affected.

The power cut did not affect San Francisco International Airport, and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security said through a spokesperson that the agency had not received any reports indicating that the outage was related to any security or terrorism incident. The spokesperson requested anonymity, citing department policy.

from: http://www.trunews.com/article/power-outages-hit-3-u.s.-cities

2017/4/21 21:58Profile

Re:

I do not want to go into a conspiracy footing here. But 3 major cities on the east and west coast losing power at about the same time does raise questions. Also, reports of partial power outages in other large cities; Dallas, Houston, Chicago and Washington DC. All Reported outages.

With 3 large carrier battle group headed toward the waters of North Korea, one wonders, is North Korea launching a cyber attack against the electrical grid in America. Or is this a false flag designed to set an excuse for the President to launch an attack on North Korea?

At this point, I'd like to say nothing would surprise me. But perhaps the more important question is, what is God saying to us in the midst of these times that we are living in?

God grant, we have the spirit of Issachar to be able to discern the times that we are living in.

Bro Blaine

2017/4/22 7:33

Re:

Very interesting. I checked my local newspaper this morning to see if there was anything about the power outages in the 3 cities. Nothing! Not even on the back page! You figure that something of this magnitude would have made the newspapers. Now my conspiracy nose really starts to quiver.😊

What are they hiding???

Bro Blaine

2017/4/22 9:53
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

From Reuters:

"A massive power outage threw San Francisco into chaos for most of the work day on Friday, knocking out traffic signals, paralyzing businesses and halting the city's famed cable cars.

The power outage, which was triggered by a fire in a PG&E Corp. utility substation, disrupted San Francisco's normally bustling financial district, home to banks and technology companies.

The blackout started just after 9 a.m. (noon ET/1600 GMT) and at one point affected nearly 90,000 customers, according to PG&E. The cause of the fire was a circuit breaker failure at the substation, PG&E spokesman Paul Doherty said."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-sanfrancisco-power-idUSKBN17N27T

2017/4/22 17:20Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

We've had 2 outages in 3 days in our little neck of the woods. Drunk hit telephone pole and rednecks cutting trees onto power lines.

I suspect there are outages every day in most populated areas of differing severities.

2017/4/22 19:34Profile

Re: Todd

True brother. We too have outages here in Arkansas. Mainly due to weather, storms that come through.

But 3 outages in 3 American cities on different sides of the country. And occurring at roughly the same time. A bit too coincidental, don't you think?

Bro Blaine

2017/4/22 20:56

Re: More info...

This just keeps getting better. Found out that the federal authorities, along with other state and local agencies, will be holding a drill next week. It is a simulated nuclear attack over New Jersey, New York City. The drill is called Operation Gotham Shield.

Very little is known about the upcoming drill next week. People have not been notified in New York City. Actually, no one really knows what the drill is to be about. Perhaps to test the response of FEMA and other agencies in terms of what would happen if an EMP exploded.

Again, not only are these power outages coincidental in 3 American cities. But also the timing of these outages.

Okay, call me paranoid. My paranoia radar is going off. But realize my hope is still in the Lord.

Bro Blaine

2017/4/22 21:05
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brother,

I am not minimizing the possibility that an actual EMP could happen, but towards this drill, this site does clarify against over-consiracy thinking about this: http://www.snopes.com/2017/04/20/operation-gotham-shield/

2017/4/22 21:16Profile

Re: Greg

I understand my brother. But 3 power outages in 3 cities at about the same time. And this before a scheduled still. Jusy too much coincidence.

But then I ask what is God saying in all of this?

Bro Blaine

2017/4/23 9:37

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy