SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : A New Martyr in Heaven!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

A New Martyr in Heaven!

I would like to ask prayer for the family and fiance of a co-worker of On Eagle's Wings. It happened early this morning at 1:30. He was from Red Lake, MN. He was an ex-gang leader turned Christian. He and I met at Ron Hutchcraft ministries in Arkansas in March. He had turned to me because we had a similar background before coming to Christ. He had asked me for prayer for being filled with the Holy Spirit, and for the gift of the word of knowledge for his Native
people. (As he was dying he was praying for the one who took his life. This report was given by an ambulance attendant.) This happened as a gang retaliation. Lest a seed fall to the ground and die, it abideth alone. May his falling bring in a great harvest!

2005/6/14 15:27Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: A New Martyr in Heaven!

Ravin,

"Precious in His sight...."

That the Lord grant to all His peace. My prayers are with you and the family.

2005/6/14 16:05Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re:

"Precious in His sight...."

Thanks I was looking into my heart for those word's of the Spirit.
I've been thanking the Lord for meeting such a brother, I know he is home with fellow believers.

2005/6/14 19:46Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Ravin...

I will be praying for this dear saint's loved ones.

"To be absent from the body" is to be "present with the Lord." - 2 Corinthians 5:8

2005/6/15 0:41Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re:

Thank you for your prayers. we know death as an enemy,but the word has an answer for it.
1 Corinthians 15:26 "The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death."

2005/6/15 1:14Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re:

Summer of Hope 2005

Front Lines Report #1

11 days and counting fast ‘til the

launch of the Summer of Hope 2005!

You are about to play a decisiverole in what may be the

largest outreach ever to reachNative Americans!

Therehas never been a Summer of Hope where your prayers have meant more. With the possibility of an historic 700Native American young people at Warrior Leadership Summit . . . with On Eagles’Wings outreaches scheduled on 14 reservations and a major urban area, there ismore at stake than ever before and a countdown battle as fierce as any we haveever experienced.

That’swhy we’re writing to you even before the Summer of Hope begins – because manyof the battles that will decide the impact of this summer are raging right now. In a middle of the nightphone call, we said, “We just can’t wait til Warrior Leadership Summit tomobilize our partners for prayer. We need them NOW!”

We can see on every side the evidences that there is an enemy who is taking this Summer of Hope very seriously. That middle of the night phone call was because we had just received word about “Jarrod,” a really promising young Native leader on one of the most desperate, most violent reservations we will go to this summer.

Jarrod came to the Native American Leadership Institute we hosted inMarch to train reservation leaders to launch youth ministry. At the end he wrote, “I can myself preach on these things and believe me I am the quiet type. It’s made me feel all my ideas are very possible back home. I learned how to bring the Gospel to the type of people other people would be scared to reach.” A few days later Jarrod called to invite On Eagles’ Wings to his reservation – a place where 81% of the young women say they have either attempted or contemplated suicide. Jarrod and his godly fiancée, along with other local ministry leaders, have been actively recruiting young people from their reservation to come to our Warrior Leadership Summit.

Last Friday, Jarrod was murdered. We will be at his wake this afternoon. Our hearts are heavy. It is a jarring reminder of the battle we are in. And why we’re desperate for your prayer.

Karen Hutchcraft has been hospitalized most of the past three weeks –reminiscent of her close call with eternity just a year ago this sametime. Thank the Lord, she is outof the hospital and coming back!

A number of our team have experienced a series of injuries and accidents,and at least five of our RHM Team have had some specific spiritual encounters that suggest that the darkness is deeply concerned about this Summer of Hope. A radio station that has partnered with us in recruiting many volunteers to help this summer was leveled by a tornado a few days ago.

And with eleven days to go, we have about half the OEW team members needed and about a third of the money needed. The all-out attack on this effort is clearly aimed at thefront-line warriors as well as at the supply lines.

So here are some specific, 11 days-til-launch prayer targets where your intercession may well decide the outcome:

Pray that every On Eagles’ Wings warrior that God wants on our teams will be there – and that no attack on their participation will prevail. The battle for each one of them is raging every day now, with every possible button being pushed to keep them from going. Because each of them is, humanly speaking, someone’s chance at Jesus on each reservation.

Pray for total protection – physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual – of every OEW team member, every worker at the RHM Headquarters, the outreach organizers on 14 reservations, and every one involved in this life-saving effort. Pray, too, for their families.

3. Pray for every spot at Warrior Leadership Summit to befilled – 700 warriors.

There are still a number of spots open.

Pray for the remaining two-thirds of the funds needed for the Summer of Hope.

In short, prayfor God to blow the lid off the team, the funds, and Warrior Leadership Summitin the next 11 days!

Thank you for backing up this all-out Jesus-effort with your prayers. We cannot stress it enough – your prayers will decide the outcome.

Ron Hutchcraft Ministries, Inc.

PO Box 400

Harrison, AR 72602

www.hutchcraft.com

Phone: 1-877-741-1200

Copyright © 2005, Ron Hutchcraft. Permission to distributethis material via email, or individual copies, is automatically granted on thecondition it will be used for non-commercial purposes, and will not be sold. Toreproduce any portion of this material in any other format, including Internetwebsites, written permission is needed from Ron Hutchcraft Ministries, Inc.

2005/6/16 19:06Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Intercession

All I can hear is the sound of Lenonard Ravenhill expressing William Booth...

[b][i]Pray![/i][/b]

2005/6/16 22:35Profile

Re:

This is a very moving plea - and challenging too.

I will be praying the truth in these verses helps you trust yourselves fully into the Name of Jesus, the I AM. Take heart here, how the presence of the Lord and His angelic agents, causes trained soldiers to faint!

John 18
3 Judas then, having received a band [of men] and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, cometh thither with lanterns and torches and weapons.
4 Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye?
5 They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am [he]. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.
6 As soon then as he had said unto them, [b]'I am', they went backward, and fell to the ground[/b].
7 Then asked he them again, Whom seek ye? And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.
8 Jesus answered, I have told you that I am [he]: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:
9 That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake, [b]Of them which thou gavest me have I lost none[/b].

Matthew 27
62 Now the next day, that followed the day of the preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees came together unto Pilate,
63 Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.
64 Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first.
65 Pilate said unto them, Ye have a watch: go your way, make [it] as sure as ye can.
66 So they went, and made the sepulchre sure, sealing the stone, and setting a watch.

Matthew 28
1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first [day] of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
4 [b]And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead[/b] [men].
5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, [b]Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified[/b]. 6 [b]He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see[/b] the place where the Lord lay.
7 And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; [b]and, behold, he goeth before you...'[/b]

2005/6/17 9:56

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy