Access over 100,000+ Sermons from Ancient to Modern
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Revival in the Netherlands

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Revival in the Netherlands

Just got done talking with my brother who lives in a western state. He just heard a report that he thought I would appreciate so now I am sharing it with you.

One of their pastors had made a trip to Africa and while waiting on a ferry he met a man from the Netherlands. This man said how there is a revival ongoing in his country and it is targeting the young! They are finding the prevailing philosophy empty and are looking for something more substantial. This Mennonite preacher asked him what mission is involved and he said "Heart Cry" mission.

Love it!

Anybody have more details about this? This is all I know.

Sandra Miller

2017/3/30 12:14Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: Revival in the Netherlands

Hi ginnyrose,

I know a number of these guys and worked with them here in Germany.

You probably mean this organization:

http://heartcry.nl/heartcry

We had some good times together and I met some fine young men and women on fire for Christ among them.

Small world :)

2017/3/30 12:46Profile

Re:

Praise, God!!! May God continue to raise up more young and even older people who will burn with the fire of Christ.

Bro Blaine

2017/3/30 12:57
TakeUptheCross

Germany

Re: narrowpath

Hi narrowpath,

Where is that? Where have you worked together? I have been some two years in Germany and have not heard of it...

2017/3/30 15:37Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

Hi Esther,

we are a house fellowship in Winterberg, Hochsauerlandkreis, NRW. There used to be a bible school run by this Dutch group in Grönebach, a neighbooring village a year back. We worked with the students in outreach and helped them doing the place up. Onfortunetely they closed down and the place is vacant, but we pray that the Lord will restart it.

2017/3/30 16:08Profile
wijnand

Re: Revival in the Netherlands

I am living in the Netherlands (and am dutch :-)) and 'associated' with heartcry.nl. They have had many conferences (2 a year for 10 years now) and it's true that many people got converted... especially in the hyper-calvinist groups. Preachers were invited like Paul Washer, Zac Poonen, KP Yohannan, Steve Gallagher and many others.

It's great to see a work, but I ask for prayer that the burden for revival and repentance will continue and grow. But also that it will spread in other groups (pentacostel/evangelical but also atheists).

What I see is that many new leaders are raised up, but are young (25-35)... we also see new churches planted in this country. So the Lord is working, but also the devil is going around in this country. We need a deeper revival so that the body of Christ might be full of power and life by the Holy Ghost!

Praise the Lord for His kindness.

2017/3/31 2:48Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy