SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Anyone here live in Murfreesboro/Smyrna/LaVergne, TN area?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Anyone here live in Murfreesboro/Smyrna/LaVergne, TN area?

If you --- or someone you know very, very well --- live in the area of Murfreesboro, Smyrna, LaVergne, TN, I would ask you to contact me. I have some questions and I'm trying to network and make a contact as we prepare to move there.

Email's in my profile.

Thanks!

Tim

2017/3/28 15:54Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re: Anyone here live in Murfreesboro/Smyrna/LaVergne, TN area?

I appreciate everyone's prayers for our move.

I ask for you to please continue.

Also, I have to confess a sin. I have inwardly and outwardly worried, grumbled and fretted throughout the last 90 days in particular. I am actively repenting and turning away from that darkness to the light of our trustworthy Lord.

Needed to make that known.

Thanks.

2017/5/11 11:32Profile
RogerB

Bruceton TN

Re: Murfreesboro

I used to work in the area there when I worked for CSX and my wife is from the Christiana, Fostervile area, however I live in West TN. What are your concerns?

Traffic: Plenty of it in the morning going toward Nashville. All 6 lanes. There is a train that will take you from Murfreesboro to Downtown Nashville across from the Titans stadium.

Most people locate in the Christiana area out South on hwy 231.
Murfreesboro Road traffic can be horrendous. Thankfully they have built feeder roads from Murfreesboro road over to I 24 which makes commuting easier.

Email me if you have questions. Maybe I cna help but it has been a few years since I worked out that way.

Avoid hwy 96 at all cost if commuting to Franklin, instead opt for the new bypass 840.

2017/5/11 21:50Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

I'll be praying, Tim. I have family that lives in Central Tennessee, but not in this particular area. I periodically make it out to the area to visit my family; so, it would be great to meet up for lunch one day.

2017/5/12 15:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy