SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Access over 100,000+ Sermons from Ancient to Modern
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer for Dennis

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

prayer for Dennis

i have a dear friend whose husband was just diagnosed with stage 4 bladder cancer..he is not saved neither is my friend..dennis is 68 .i am asking for prayer for his life..or however the precious holy spirit leads you...

on another note:
this morning God spoke His word to me as i read His word..
collosians 2:10-13
i was feeling so out of sorts and as i read these verses outloud i felt as if God was reading them back to me..it was so precious...has anyone had the same experience..

2017/3/28 1:10
staff

Re: prayer for Dennis

Hi Carolyn,
I pray for his life and that you mighty father will reverse that cancer in Jesus Name,.
Just read it out loud as well .Not many greater scriptures than that!
Yours staff

2017/3/28 6:40Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

praying

2017/3/28 8:55Profile

Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you. For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God. For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
(2Co 4:14-18)

May the abundant grace that is found in the Lord Jesus through the glory of God reach out and touch this man in his hour of gross darkness. For nowhere does the light of heaven shine more brightly than in the darkest valley. May he see such light from heaven and may his heart be drawn away from the darkness of a dying world and a dying body to the light of the world.................bro Frank

2017/3/28 9:18
mama27

Re:

Beautiful words, Frank....I will pray for these friends...

2017/3/28 23:37Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy