SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Please Pray for my grandaughter

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Blessedchild

Canada

Please Pray for my grandaughter

Saints, please pray for my grandaughter Abby. My son and her mother just brought her into hospital in Thunder Bay with a head injury she got while sledding. Her parents are strong in the Lord and Abby loves Jesus. I don't have any specifics about her injury just yet, but will update. Believing for God's healing hand upon this sweet little girl, for God's guidance upon everyone who has contact with her, and peace and calm for her and her parents. Thank you and God bless.

Lois

2017/3/23 22:35Profile

Re: Please Pray for my grandaughter

Lord. May your healing hand be on this grandchild. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen.

Bro B

2017/3/23 22:46
mama27

Re:

Praying....

2017/3/23 23:27Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Praying with you.

2017/3/24 2:21Profile
Blessedchild

Canada

Re:

Dear Saints, thank you for standing with us in prayer. Abby’s mom says she has a concussion but all bones and internal organs look good Praise God! She still has a very sore head and neck but thankfully the vomiting has stopped. She will go home today as long as there are no major changes. Praying for a smooth recovery now. God bless your hearts to pray momma, B, Chriss and all whom the Lord moved as well.

Blessings,
Lois

2017/3/24 9:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy