SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Low hanging fruit

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Low hanging fruit

Is there fruit hanging from your branches? Has the life of Christ in you welled up from the depths of your spirit and produced fruit that others can identify and partake of? You have heard the saying that the fruit identifies the root. If others were looking at you, would they know what kind of tree that you were by the fruit that they could see? There is one thing about the life of Christ, it is unmistakable. It radiates, it produces passion, people can even see it on your face. It wells up in us. As God pours in His living waters into the very depths of who we are, as the life of Christ bubbles up in us, it has to have an expression.

Artists must paint, singers must sing, musicians must play, sculptors must sculpt and writers must write. It is so vital to who they are, they are just out of sorts if they are not able to have an outlet for the passions that they were born with. It is not even something that they have any control over. If the life of Christ was born into the very depths of who we are it must and will have an expression. The creator of all things, dwelling in you, will love others, will comfort others, will share the truth with others. To those who have Christ living in them, to talk about the one they love is to turn their light on. Only as they are giving expression to that life that is in them are they truly alive............bro Frank

2017/3/20 15:23
staff

Re: Low hanging fruit

Hi Frank,
I like the term "Low Hanging Fruit".
I guess you could say this is a revelation I had but God is completely fruitful,completely.The way I describe it is like this or the way I see it is like this:
When God speaks a word its like a bunch of fully formed blossoming flowers comes out of his mouth,when he speaks a sentence its like a string of bunches of blooming flowers comes out of his mouth in a line.His word is creation sort to speak,his every syllable is fruitful,
I would like to be fruitful as he is fruitful,Amen
Yours Staff

2017/3/21 16:41Profile

Re:

Staff writes...........

"God is completely fruitful."

Amen and amen. Every word is an invitation to dine with Him. It is interesting that Jesus tells us that man does not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds forth from the mouth God. Every word, every syllable is life itself and edification to my heart and soul! God bless you brother, may we both be fruitful........bro Frank

2017/3/22 11:52

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy