SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Return after a long absence

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico

Return after a long absence

Greetings and heart peace to one and all. It is my joy to be back active here on SI after a long absence. My absence has been my loss, I am sure.
I'm still writing, though much of my writing in the last 9 years has been on Facebook. I needed a time away from that media outlet along with a place to hang my hat online, where I can enjoy remnant saint fellowship and edification.
So I sent Greg a request for re-instatement, and he graciously has accommodated my request. Thank you Greg.
I look forward to mixing the power of our gifts in sharing what the LORD has provided. I have long said, that "SI" stands for "SPIRIT Inspired". I've not yet changed my mind.

Shalom, one and all,

"O"
(Lahry Sibley}

2017/3/10 16:38Profile
leyoung

Re: Return after a long absence

Welcome Brother Lahry. Glad to meet you. It's rather an ethereal fellowship but a place where we are able to dine on the meat of the word and hear testimonies, use the gifts, be open to correction and as well get a little sense of what is going on in the body of Christ in several parts of the world.

Greg and others have kept the treasure trove of 20th century (and many writings before then) pastors, teachers and prophets alive. Though I am frequently grieved that many people find them irrelevant and are fast accepting false teachings and false 'christs', I do think God's Hand is here and His Holy Spirit is revealing the truths of Jesus Christ our Lord to a dying world. The Lord has given us this blessed oasis for a time.

In Christ Jesus our blessed Lord,
Sister Leslie

2017/3/11 7:06Profile
Onesimus4God

Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico

Re:

Thank you. I've been writing to the world almost daily, for over 15 years. SI was one of my earlier venues. I too have enjoyed the treasure archived here. And, I certainly share you grief over the loss of values among folks who call themselves Christians, yet what comes from their hearts, lacks Biblical value and HOLY SPIRIT anointing.

The LORD showed me and "acid test", if you will, for discerning who belongs to HIM, and who does not. HE spoke the word through the prophet YEREMIAH, and there are no exceptions to this truth, among all the prophets of the Bible, including our REDEEMER.

Jer 23:22  But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings. 

If a person is a true prophet, the heart of their message will include this truth. Why? Because HAYAH (I AM) said so. And because from the "fall" to the present, this has always been the very heart of YEHOVAH. 2 Chron 7:14 for example.

If the person is hearing from YEHOVAH, repentance will always be in their message somewhere. If it is lacking? Run.

All HIS best to you, and all the remnant saints here,

Lahry

2017/3/11 10:21Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy