SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : I will love you forever - Godly Music

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

I will love you forever - Godly Music

This is a song I wrote about a month ago and a dear sister recorded it last week in the studio. I pray that it blesses you.............bro Frank

https://youtu.be/d4Wtp8qlvJ8

2017/3/9 14:31
leyoung

Re: I will love you forever - Godly Music

Beautiful song and melody. Thanks for sharing.
Sis L

2017/3/9 21:42Profile
SherlockA

Thanks bro Frank, indeed will share God's love and story. Cheers

2017/3/10 0:33Profile

Re:

Thankyou Leslie and Sherlock,God bless you guys..........bro Frank

2017/3/10 10:06
staff

Re:

Hi Frank
Quick turn around in only a month!It came out great as I said,hoping you have every success in your songwriting/producing and that it blesses many as it has done already,
Yours Staff

2017/3/10 21:31Profile

Re:

I would actually like to do it full time :) Maybe one of these days...............bro Frank

2017/3/10 23:53
lovejt

Re:

Enjoyed listening to this Frank. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the great work!

2017/3/11 1:49Profile
staff

Hi Frank,
I suggest you should try producing your own music whether you can play an instrument or not.Their are computer programmes out there that can help you but its a 1 year plus learning curb.Check out Musescore(free) for music notation and band in a box which is this fantastic programme (you can download a free version for a month)that puts real instruments to your song basically gives your song a backing track.Then you need a Digital Audio Workstation which is called a DAW.This can mix your song.Reaper have one which is only 60dollars download and is an industry leader.
People forget you dont have to create 3mins of music but only around 30 seconds or so a verse and a chorus.
Its totally rewarding even though their is alot of learning.
Have a look at these and if you need a hand in any way with my limited knowledge I would be happy to help.Perhaps you have looked into this yourself anyway but creating even a rough sketch of your own music that you can pass on to a professional musician can make a song great.The greatness of a song is in your idea which when that comes from God is very powerful.., Yours Staff

2017/3/11 5:54Profile

Re:

Hi Staff, I may look into that. I did have garage band for a while but I think it was above my pay-grade.Maybe we can collaborate on something? Are you Irish Staff? A Scotsman and an Irishman might make a good collaboration :) ...........bro Frank

2017/3/11 15:22
staff

Re:

Hi Frank,
Yeah north of Dublin,I think you should give Band in a box a go.For the following reasons the music it creates is really good,its a music generation programme unlike a DAW which is primarily to mix and master your music.You would create your song in Band ina box and then export to the DAW to cut edit etc.At the very least it gives the producer a more concrete idea you have for your song.
Id like to send you some examples of what you could achieve you'd be surprized.Im not sure do you have my email through dropbox?An Irish Scottish song might come out well.
I can see the important aspects you have as a songwriter,
you can tell what a catchy tune is and you can manipulate the lyrics to follow the tune.These aspects can not be underestimated.Also very important is having a singer who can bring ur songs to life.The most important instrument in a song is the vocal.
Urs Hugh

2017/3/11 17:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy