SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Access over 100,000+ Sermons from Ancient to Modern
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Urgent Need... Petition Regarding Andrew Bronson.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Urgent Need... Petition Regarding Andrew Bronson.

Subject: Fwd: Andrew - Urgent need

My Brothers and Sisters,

We are admonished in Hebrews 13:3 below,

"Remember the prisoners as though in prison with them, and those who are ill-treated, since you yourself also are in the body."

We have an opportunity to make our voices heard regarding the imprisonment of our dear brother in Christ Andrew Bronson.  I urge you to act upon the petition below. Let our voices be heard to the President.  Please get this out to your social media outlets as fast as possible. 100,000 signatures signatures are needed in the next two days.  The White House will not respond to anything less.

Subject: Andrew - Urgent need

Andrew has been detained in Turkey on false charges for 150 days.

Some of us have been praying as spectators. Now we have the opportunity to do something active toward his release.  

The White House responds to situations when petitions reach a threshold of 100,000. The latest development is very time-sensitive:
"We need to reach 100,000 signatures by March 8 on the White House. (Link to petition below.)

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/forgotten-american-turkey

concerning Andrew, or the petition will be disabled and archived.  That means that we need 80,995 signatures within the next 2 days, which would require a miracle."

You can read more about it from the Wheaton student newspaper:

http://www.wheatonrecord.com/news/wheaton-grad-missionary-detained-turkey/

SHARE this freely with friends. 

Dietrich Bonhoeffer Quote. “Silence in the face of evil is itselfevil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Brothers and sisters let us not be silent. But let us make our voices heard regarding our brother Andrew Bronson.

For Him Who was Slain.

Bro Blaine 

2017/3/7 12:32

Re: Urgent Need... Petition Regarding Andrew Bronson.

Saints I have signed the petition. Very easy to do. Click on the link to the petition and type in your name and email address. Then you will get an email confirmation. Click on the confirmation and your signature is verified and counted.

I urge all saints on SI to please do this on behalf of our brother Andrew Bronson imprisoned in Turkey for his faith in Christ.

Those who created the petition are trusting God for 80,000 signatures by tomorrow. This so the White House or respond to the petition.

Therefore please forward this petition on through your social media outlets and encourage others brothers and sisters to speak out on behalf of our brother Andrew Bronson.

Bro Blaine

2017/3/7 12:59

Re:

Saints given the urgency of this I'm bumping this back to the top of the board. We have a dear brother who's been imprisoned in Turkey for his faith in Christ for 150 days. There is a petition which is trying to get about 80,000 signatures to get Trump's attention on this.

I'm urging all to please sign the petition. It's very simple to do. And a very simple thing to do for a dear brother who's imprisoned in Turkey. I might also add that he is also an American.

The petition link is in the OP.

Bro Blaine

2017/3/7 20:10

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy