SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Any Biblical Explanation for the Mystery Of Crop Circles

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
luka

Jos, Nigeria

Re:

To think that this has been happening for centuries, the complex nature of the circle, and the time it takes for them to appear, (according to reports, sometimes minutes) and the debate online as no one seems to have any satisfactory answers. I feel that if this is a hoax or some kind of prank, it has got to be the most expensive and longest running one and the world still has not satisfactory explanations.
I'm Just curious to know if the Bible has any explanations.

2017/2/22 9:23Profile
luka

Jos, Nigeria

Re: @ dolfan. Please end this thread.

Why would you want the thread to end sir? Truely, this is a honest inquiry. If i dont ask my Christian brethren when I have questions (no matter how stupid or uncomfortable it sounds), the world will surely give me answers and we all know most of what they offer would be misleading. I have no bad intention for asking. remain Blessed

2017/2/22 9:34Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

We could ask: "why would demons make cool designs in crop fields that can only be seen from the air? Why would angels do so?"

If we were going to jump to conclusions based on the fact that they must be viewed from the air, aliens would be the logical conclusion to jump to, not demons. But why would aliens (if it's them) who have technology to travel light years across outer space get to earth and decide to play in the crops when no one is looking?

Why don't farmers in areas where these crop circles form put up surveillance cameras?

2017/2/22 9:42Profile
savannah

Re: Any Biblical Explanation for the Mystery Of Crop Circles

It could be aliens that are responsible for them...

illegal ones!

2017/2/22 9:49Profile

Re: Emmanurl

/_/Why would you want the thread to end sir? Truely, this is a honest inquiry. If i dont ask my Christian brethren when I have questions (no matter how stupid or uncomfortable it sounds), the world will surely give me answers and we all know most of what they offer would be misleading. I have no bad intention for asking. remain Blessed///

Dear brother respectfully it seems to me you have more important concerns in Nigeria. More important concerns than seeking answers to crop circles.

Emmanuel what about your brothers and sisters who are dying at the hands of the Boko Haram? Are you aware there is a persecuted church in Nigeria? Are you praying for your brothers and sisters who are laying down their lives for the Lord in Northeastern Nigeria?

Don't get sidetracked on these issues such as crop circles or cattle mutilations. You have brothers and sisters who need your prayers. You have brothers and sisters in Nigeria who are shedding their blood for Jesus. Pray for them. Pray that they will stand firm and be faithful to Him.

Pray that Islamic jihadist in Boko Haram can be reached with the gospel for Jesus. Be active in sharing your faith. Pray that the gospel go forth in your nation. This is of far more importance to Jesus than speculatiing on crop circles.

Simply my thoughts and wisdom.

Bro Blaine

Re-edited for gramnatical clarity.

2017/2/22 9:56
luka

Jos, Nigeria

Re: bearmaster

For our information sir, i was born and still live in Jos, Plateau state central Nigeria. we in jos have been facing islamic persecutions here long before maiduguri caught fire. Christians all over the Nigeria including Maiduguri were praying for us here. I have lost friends, Countless church members killed even around and within church premises. we have seen so many bomb blasts, even my church was bombed. I know what it means to always go to church and be thoroughly searched before entering, I know what it means to be surrounded by soldiers as we worship.my area which is always the melting point of islamic attacks(Nassarawa In jos north) we have seen so many battles that sounds of guns are referred to as ringtones. death bodies lying on the streets after each attack are nothing common here (ask anyone who know plateau state nigeria. even christians in the country are afraid of coming to Jos. even last 2 nights we handled the report of an eminent attack to our area.

that CNN does dosnt report most of these things does not mean only maiduguri is troubled.
There is a popular saying here in Jos that If you have been able to survive the attacks of jos, You can survive any conflict in the world
I Can go on and on. you can google these things but internet information is scanty

everything I have said Is true

so how can we not pray enough when we are the ones experiencing these things.

you are somewhere there in a comfortable country, we are the ones here on ground. I feel hurt but not angry that you would just sit there and judge

My point is you are rather naive about these things. life does not end when persecution comes. even within the fire we still make jokes and laugh, we marry and go about many social activities and business. my younger brother attended his friend's wedding at maiduguri.

how much more now that that the Lord has given relative peace.
I say respectfully sir, if Crop circle is happening on earth, ill say its my business.

if not for anything, if it ever happens here, someone would have some answers.

thank you

ps.
here is the link of the video first bomb blast (twin) in northern nigeria. it happened at Angwan Rukuba, a christian area just a few meters from my house. this was before the world knew there is a place called Maiduguri
I personally shot the video
https://youtu.be/RXHKCseck4I

2017/2/22 11:02Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

I do not believe it is a hoax and as far as it being caused by space aliens, no. My opinion is this concept of space aliens is the product of an over active imagination.

What I am going to say will likely have people question my faith, doubt everything else I say but will risk it.

For many years there have been sightings in the dark sky for which there exists no scientific exploitation. People have speculated about the cause, origins of these strange lights and objects where the lights radiated from.

Many years ago we had a minister of the Gospel, a retired professor from a conservative college, share at our church. He shared how he investigated these unknown objects what were seen in his area. He bought a geiger counter and visited these sites where these objects were seen. As he moved this geiger counter across these areas the needle went wild, indicating the presence of radiation in the soil. He was convinced that something had landed there that had come from outer space. What was it? He offered no explanation other then these objects exist. He did not know nor did he speculate.

My opinion is that there are unexplained things out there for which we have no explanation. I also am aware that UFOs have a following that is cultic. How much of their reports are pure fantasy, false news and how many are true I have no clue but suspect it involves a mixture of all three.

What are they? All I know is that they exist, godly people have seen crop circles on their farm land (were not found until they went to cultivate their crops or harvest them), a godly man has done some scientific investigation that generates more questions with the answers elusive. Since there is a lot of things around me that I do not understand, I will not discredit its existence but am willing to leave it alone - got other things of more importance to pursue.

My understanding..

Sandra

2017/2/22 11:03Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

I have seen many things I can't explain. While I don't believe in extraterrestrial life, I do believe when people see ufos and such it can be demonic spirits manifesting.

2017/2/22 11:05Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

luka

I owe you an apology. I only want it to end because we in America largely know that crop circles are practical jokes. I asked and the thread out of concern for you actually. Your question was sincere and truly seeking information and thoughts. You have about seven or so posts on this forum. So you are new to posting here. I knew this thread would probably go into a debate over the source of crop circles. There is no evidence anywhere the crop circles are other than purely human intentional creations. I didn't want you to personally be derailed by discussions about aliens and demons and other things that probably venture off into superstition more so then scripture.

I know that brothers and sisters here have a different opinion on it. I had no idea that was the case until this thread started. With respect to you good folks who honestly think crop circles are somehow otherworldly or supernaturally created, we will just have to disagree. But by all means hold onto that thought and that believe if you are genuine in it. I'm not here to debate it. I just was trying to protect our brother in Nigeria

2017/2/22 11:22Profile

Re: Emmanuel

///you are somewhere there in a comfortable country, we are the ones here on ground. I feel hurt but not angry that you would just sit there and judge

My point is you are rather naive about these things. life does not end when persecution comes. even within the fire we still make jokes and laugh, we marry and go about many social activities and business. my younger brother attended his friend's wedding at maiduguri.///

Brother my apologies as my post was not meant to offend or to judge you. I was simply pointing out that there are more important things that concern us. Namely taking up our cross daily and following Jesus.

As to my being naive about the persecuted church. You might want to check out the thread I maintain in the devotional section of this forum. The thread is entitled, In the Shadow of His Cross...Our Persecuted Brothers and Sisters. That thread is there voice in this forum. That thread tells the stories of our persecuted brothers and sisters in restricted nations.

Bro Blaine

2017/2/22 11:42

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy