SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A Credible Witness Before the End

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re: To be a genuine witness

Amen! Beautiful word, Frank.

" it pleased God to reveal His Son IN me, that I might preach Him"

2017/2/9 22:59Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

Frank man that melted me. I am chewing on that for the next few days. Lord make me an eyewitness. Make it clear IN me so people may know FROM me that You are God.

2017/2/9 23:10Profile

Re:

Thanks bro Tim and William, I remember the Lord really stirring my heart on this issue and it has never left me. This piece actually comes from a couple of videos I was making. I condensed it down for writing but it came from a 9 minute video if anyone is interested. It fleshes it out slightly. With the indulgence of bro Greg I submit this small little video for consideration, excuse the Scottish accent :)
https://youtu.be/Ek0FEVWCyok .............bro Frank

2017/2/10 0:30
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re:

Yes! Amen!!!

Timely word dear brother-
and I enjoyed the video as well:)

2017/2/10 10:43Profile
staff

Re:

Hi
I think what Im saying their is room for all views here,
In the sense we can have the our personal witness shine out and save souls that way and we can accept that the world is on a downward spiral but we also have to accept that we need a "Noah" so that it is made clear that the end is coming and you need to get in the Ark before the judgement comes.
Again at the least we have to at this stage leave the possibility open that God will do something amazing before the Anti Christ has dominion.
We think and quite rightly that we are in the end times but the word has not gone out through the Spirit yet which will be anointed and authoritve and correct that Judgement is about to fall upon the Earth.
It may happen that as with Noah they wont listen and we wont see a huge influx of souls into the Kingdom but if Noah's Generation got a warning and if Nineveh(about Nineveh Only) got a warning that Judgement (Not in an individual personal sense)is about to come on the whole Earth then its safe to presume that this Generation will too.
We have not seen this date..
Jesus Said" as it was in the days of Noah..."
Yours Staff

2017/2/10 18:44Profile

Re:

Staff writes.....

"We have not seen this date.."

If you changed the "we," to "I," I would agree with your statement. God has been, for the last 100 years, through many voices, been calling out that the time is near. I think part of the problem lies in that we hear what we want to hear.

It was over 90 years after Jonah came to warn Ninevah that Ninevah was destroyed. In the last 100 years we have seen two world wars that have killed more people than all other wars combined in the history of the planet. We have seen massive destruction from natural disasters never seen before. I think of the earth actually being moved off its axis, the tsunami than killed several hundred thousand, the regathering of Israel. Prophets like Tozer and Ravenhill and Wilkerson to name but a few, crying out that judgement was soon to come. There would need to be a willful suspension of even our natural minds never mind our spirits to not see what approaches. Never in the annals of the western world has there been open homosexuality and gay marriage. How about 62 million babies killed in the last 60 years, and that's just in America. How about a satanic man trying to wipe every Jewish person off the face of the earth and shovelling men, woman and babies into ovens. If one cannot see that in the last 100 years that the bowels of hell have opened up and spewed forth in anticipation of their master coming forth then one simply does not want to see and all the " word," in the world will not change that mindset.....bro Frank

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:(2Pe 3:4-6)

2017/2/10 19:58
staff

Re:

Hi Frank
I agree with alot of what your saying,in the last 100 years voices have been saying this including most people on SI.
Nineveh got a second chance yes I agree in so much as it was delayed.Noah's Generation ran out of chances.
Tozer,Ravenhill and Wilkerson are great men used of God alongside others like Billy Graham have said and preached the time is near.The world has had wars and abortions I agree amd sin has been rampant along with anti semitism.
We havent however seen what I am talking about which is time similar to the six months or so John The Baptist preached before Jesus's Arrival.
Daniel's,Isaiahs and the Haggai's similar to the Tozers,Ravenhills and Wilkersons preached and prophesied the Messiah was coming but it was John The Baptist not them that created an expectancy through his annointing to do so and saw the Messiahs arrival.
I think we are going to see that time again,
Yours Staff

2017/2/10 20:52Profile

Re:

silly question. ..but where do the threads start so i can read from beginning to end?😋

2017/2/25 1:22
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re:

On my computer it starts on the last page...page 4.

Just check next to the post the date and time will reflect as well :)

2017/2/25 1:51Profile
docs

Re: A altering sea change

When Israel began in earnest to return to the ancient land a prophetic sea change began to take place that is an undeniable witness to the total reliability of Biblical prophecy. No, things are not as they always have been while people and even large portions of the church mock and ridicule proclaim things are as they always have been so where is the promise of His return? The re-emergence of Israel is an incredible against all odds miracle that only. The end time scenario is impossible without a Jewish presence in the land and for the first time in almost two thousand years the church and the nations can gaze on such a scenario thus leaving them without excuse. How can we proclaim a credible witness? By pointing to the most credible and undenaible prophetic sign of fuflilled prophecy since the resurrection of Christ ans the events of 70 AD. It can be proclaimed in the most prophetically credible manner that the one whose atonement is at he heart of the redemptive plan will return to the nation He came to and ascended from and promised to return to. How can I know this will happen? In large part because this nation had to be there first and against all odds and opposition there it is! It lends great and undeniable credibility to our prophetic witness of what is to come and from which Jesus is the only safety. A very large and relevant miracle is staring us right in the face and it leaves us without excuse to deny it.

2017/2/25 11:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy