Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : LIGHT AND WIND

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
aeryck

United Kingdom

LIGHT AND WIND

................~LIGHT AND WIND~

Often when talking to children about God, I find that the example of light and wind are by far the most easy to understand.

It is amazing that Jesus revealed the nature of the new birth by using and example of the character of the wind,'the wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit. and,

...in discussing light reveals His nature and the nature of the follower: 'Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.'

Wind and Light?

Bless God!
In Jesus,
.A.
:-P

2005/6/10 9:25Profile
preacher_ish

Atmore, AL

Re: LIGHT AND WIND

Spirit-Pneuma... breath. God breathed new life into us when we are born again of His Spirit.

Light- Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. I heard a preacher make the statment one time that the word that is translated "light" "lamp" in this portion of the scripture is a small light that only illuminates just ahead of one that is walking... hence the need for God's Word and His Spirit daily in the believers walk.

preacher_ish

2005/6/12 20:21Profile
aeryck

United Kingdom

Re: LIGHT AND WIND

Welcome to SI, Preach_ish
Hope you enjoy posting on this forum, there are many good sermons to download, in normal written format and audio...and some video.
Bless God, and thanks for your post,
In Jesus,
.A.

2005/6/13 9:34Profile
preacher_ish

Atmore, AL

Re:

Blessing my friend.

I downloaded David Wilkerson "The Unpardonable Sin".

You did not lie my friend.

God Bless- preach

2005/6/16 22:43Profile
aeryck

United Kingdom

LIGHT AND WIND

Thankyou Preach_ish,
I am finding it hard to get used to the _ish. Indeed there is great light and wind, in this man's preaching. David Wilkerson, caught me by suprise, I always imagined the nimble slight of a man from 'Run Baby Run'. Nicky Cruze is involved in the gang ministries, his heart has stayed true to reaching out to those who have not yet believed whole heartedly upon the Saviour.

I have listened to quite a few Dave Wilkernson mp3 audios, and recently got strong word from the Holy Spirit to continue in this ministry.

My one friend who is full time evangelist sent me a wonderful sermon by him, 'One Gospel..' Then my best friend in California who runs Delusion Resistance, told me he was completely sure that this man had a ministry for now, a strong word to prepare the bride.

I do not want to get to wired, but with all these things happening I am sure Jesus is coming really soon. The media seems to be saturated with extra terrestrial stuff...must be the Roswell Conference firing up the Media...1947...

Well, I hope that you will continue to post here as I am deep undercover...that is under the cover of my new book...it is so much fun, finally he research is closing...but now I need to really knuckle down and stop doing the forums, they so interfere with daily commitments, to family and quite times.

Bless God!
Thanks for you reply.
In Jesus
Aeryck

2005/6/19 20:23Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy