SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Please pray for one of my Muslim friends

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Renoncer

Please pray for one of my Muslim friends

Dear saints:

Please pray for one of my Muslim friends, Zainab. I have been sharing the gospel with her and she has been very receptive. She seems intrigued about the idea of having a personal relationship with God. Please pray that God would open her heart, reveal Himself in a saving way to her, and pour out His love in her heart.

Blessings,
Renoncer

2017/1/24 23:46Profile
leyoung

Re: Please pray for one of my Muslim friends

I agree with you in prayer, may she believe and receive the way, the truth and the life, her Savior, the Lord Jesus.
Sis L

2017/1/25 15:22Profile

Re:

Lord we pray that you open up the heart of this young woman that Renoncer has been sharing with. We pray that you would send her a dream or a vision of the Man in White. I ask for such a vision to confirm the words that our brother has speaking to this dear young woman. Blessed God do open up her heart that she may respond to the things spoken by our brother. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.

Bro Blaine

2017/1/25 16:54
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

praying

2017/1/25 17:18Profile
Renoncer

Re:

Thank you everyone for your prayers.

God's grace is evident in this situation. May He pour out His love in her heart, and may He fill her with His regenerating Spirit. May Christ become much more than a prophet to her. May He become her salvation.

By the way, she is reading "When a Person Asks Dangerous Questions" and she likes the book, though it challenges her to rethink her allegiance to Islam. May the gospel seed bear fruit in her.

http://www.arabicbible.com/for-muslims/274-when-a-person-asks-dangerous-questions.html

2017/1/28 13:11Profile
Renoncer

Re:

Dear brethren:

After months of silence, my Muslim friend Zainab has sent me a very encouraging email. She has been touched by the book that introduces Muslims to the gospel. Here are her own words:

"Your book is an amazing read that demands the reader to think, provoke understanding of both Abrahamic religions and in many ways allows for constructive debate between the two faiths.

The story has a good flow to it, not limiting it only to the religious conversations but shows character growth throughout the book.

I think you have done a fantastic job with this story and I believe it has achieved everything you desired from it."

Praise God for this! The battle is far from over, but I believe that the Lord wanted to encourage us with these words, to keep praying expectantly.

In Christ,
Renoncer

2017/6/2 23:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy