SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Wisdom, knowledge, ideas needed

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Wisdom, knowledge, ideas needed

I have to make some decisions and I have to make decisions about making decisions. :)

Seriously, I need to hear the Lord's voice about next steps for me. I'm approaching a bit of a time-crunch related to our relocation and my career/work steps. Some very basic things need to happen first and I am a bit paralyzed by being self-employed for so long. After approaching a few folks who help people make mid-life career transitions, dates, schedules and even knowing best who to consult are factors "blocking out the scenery, breaking my mind." :)

Will you say a prayer for me in this regard? Thanks!

2017/1/19 9:31Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: Wisdom, knowledge, ideas needed

Brother Tim,
Of course:)

Father, we just thank you for who you are and praise you for what you've already done for us thru Christ Jesus,...we thank you for our brother Tim and how you use him to give hope to those who don't know you and encourage those who do to stay focused, advancing the Kingdom on all sides. Father we thank you for your plan for our brother and his family and how you use them to magnify Christ wherever they go. Father we lift up our brother Tim at this time and ask that you speak to those anxious thoughts that they may be at rest and that the way you are leading him would shine so brightly that it'd be impossible to miss- we thank you for the grace you give him to walk in faith and we ask these things that Jesus may be glorified in all that he does. Thank you Father that you, by your spirit, turn his eyes from the circumstances he is in and direct them to see Jesus high and lifted up, and by this may his face shine brightly as he reflects the glory of your Son in a darkened world.
We thank You, we praise You, we worship You because You are good to us!
Amen:)

2017/1/19 9:48Profile

Re:

Father do give our brother Tim wisdom and guidance that He needs in the time ahead. I do ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen

Bro Blaine

2017/1/19 9:59
dohzman

Re: Wisdom, knowledge, ideas needed

I will keep you in my prayers and ask the Lord to help by giving you wisdom as defined by James 3:17.

There is hope for you, I had a business for 32 years and made the decision to go back to work for a company. I just started at first with jobs that meet my immediate needs and than continued to look and place resumes' until I landed the job where I sensed the peace of God and could feel not only His blessing but also His presence. In my case because I was so long in self employment and I was set in my ways, it took longer for me than what it will for you. I am in my late 50's so I had to re-invent myself and work at going straight forward. There has been challenges but despite those I have never doubted that where I am now is where I am supposed to be.The lord strengthen and help you to make right choices and to make gain, the Lord give you peace in His direction and continually remind you that the steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord and give you that delight as you step out, you gotta step out. God Bless Bro..

2017/1/19 10:15Profile
leyoung

Re:

Amen, agreeing in prayer with others here for you.
Ps. 32:8 "I Will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you."
The paralysis is fear. Waiting on God is peaceful.
Rebuke the fear and His peace will flow like a river.
In Christ , sister leslie

2017/1/19 11:02Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re: New prayer request

I have an interview next Wednesday, 4/26/17, in Tennessee. It is for a job that I would love to have, totally outside of anything I've ever done professionally, and what I've always wanted to do. Only God can make this happen. Please pray that His will be done, and that if He would grant this according to His will to please move me into this job. This will be my first interview as we prepare to relocate.

Thanks!

2017/4/19 14:42Profile

Re:

Praying for you bro Tim. Wish you well in the next exciting part of your journey. Keep us informed...........bro Frank

2017/4/19 16:15
rbanks

Re:

Praying that all goes well for you and yours...and that you will be in God's perfect will and plan for your life...as God gives you the assurance within that He is guiding each step of your life!

Stepping out in faith is difficult when the risk seems so great...so I pray that you will sense and know that the Holy Spirit is leading you to this next phase of your life. That it will also bring God greater glory. Because I believed that your heart is to go where he leads and to do what he wills!

Sorry, didn't mean to write so much but you have been a blessing to me with your posting on SI...and I do hope you the best, brother Tim, In Jesus name!

Blessings,
rbanks

2017/4/20 16:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy