SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : We can never stop praying saints.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
EAGLEFLYING

We can never stop praying saints.

I pray for the fear of GOD to be upon every heart every son every daughter of the King.
. Forgive us Father for acting like Corinthians and Galatians.. Have MERCY LORD HAVE MERCY over the church and the nation and our families..
 I pray His revival fire fills us all and burns up anything that He is not pleased Let the fire fall, let His wind blow over  our areas and this nation.
I pray for a revival of holiness in thought word and deed and a fresh wind over each of us.. Father  I pray your angels  would break the chains of religion.. I pray the BLOOD of JESUS runs though our Blood and cleanses us of any illness and infirmities. May His will be done in each one of us and in our families no matter what it takes I pray their names will be written in the Lambs book of LIFE.. In JESUS name.
 Psa 91:11
Blessings to you all.
In Christ
Frannie
January 14

January 14
 Let the World Fade Away
He must become greater; I must become less.
John 3:30, NIV
John Flavel, who ministered in England in the 1600s, used a simple illustration to describe growth in our Christian lives. He shared this observation:

When the corn is near ripe, it bows the head and stoops lower than when it was green. When the people of God are near ripe for heaven, they grow more humble and self-denying than in the earliest days of their salvation. The longer a saint grows in this world, the better he is still acquainted with his own heart and his obligations to God, both of which are very humbling things. Paul had one foot in heaven when he referred to himself as the least of saints. He was recognizing the exceeding abundant grace of heaven when he said, “Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief” (1 Timothy 1:15).

Each day is an opportunity for us to draw closer to Jesus than the day before. May we live in constant obedience to Him, so that He can make us more into His image. We want to be ready, spotless and pure, when the time comes to stand before Him in heaven. Make it your prayer today to ask the Lord to shine His light in you and through you. Let it get brighter each day, and let the world grow more dim.
Genesis 15; Matthew 14;
Nehemiah 4;  Acts 

2017/1/14 18:14Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy