SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Conrad Murrell Biography released by Mack Tomlinson

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Conrad Murrell Biography released by Mack Tomlinson

Saints,

Mack Tomlinson who wrote the excellent biography on Leonard Ravenhill has released another biography on a little known contemporary man of God Conrad Murrell. Information is below on how to get the volume.

CONRAD MURRELL

GRACE AND TRUTH

CLOTH BOUND, 682 PAGES

by Mack Tomlinson

A perspective I have regarding Conrad Murrell was expressed well by Andrew Bonar about his close friend, Robert Murray M'Cheyne, in 1838 and is what I feel about Conrad: "What amazes me about his life, more than anything else, is his desire to show God's grace to others, and to feed upon it himself."

MACK TOMLINSON, PASTOR
PROVIDENCE CHAPEL
DENTON, TEXAS

I cannot reflect on the life and ministry of Conrad Murrell without a sense of profound gratitude to God. Since the day I first met him nearly forty-five years ago, his impact on my own life and ministry has been inestimable. His unusual spiritual authority, his insight into the "heart" of Scripture, his ability to analyze men and movements, his great wisdom in dealing with thorny pastoral problems, and his example and skill in personal counseling have all affected me deeply. Conrad Murrell was a "pastor's pastor." The impact of his life and teachings will continue for generations to come through the men he mentored and encouraged. May this biography challenge and inspire us to follow in his steps!

CHARLES LEITER, PASTOR
LAKEROAD CHAPEL
KIRKSVILLE, MISSOURI

Order the volume here: http://www.conradmurrell.com

2017/1/9 4:18Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy