Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : The UN and Obama Against Israel

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
dfella

Canton, Michigan

The UN and Obama Against Israel

I don't Think Christians Around the World understands the Seriousness of the Resolution that the UN Passed against Israel on Friday the 24th of Dec 2016. Forcing Israel Back to their 1967 Borders. This Bible Prophecy said will Happen. The Obama Administration did not use their Veto Right to Protect Israel as in the Past Years. USA did not vote on Bill 181 on Friday and the UN Sign the Bill into affect! Meaning Israel was Placed on Notice to vacate the Westbank, Jerusalem and the Golan Heights , for it is now Unlawfully occupied by Jerusalem. This Means The Birth City of Bethlehem , The Grave of Jesus and Golgotha Hill has been Given to Muslim Palestine.

This Israel already indicated will not be Done! They said in no uncertain terms, This will Lead to War. The UN against Israel !

Although this was a Last attempt by Obama to Stab Israel in the Back . President Elect Donald Trump tweeted that AFTER the 20th of Jan 2017 the World will see another UN , There is nothing that The New President of USA can do against The Resolution Passed by the UN Already!

Bible Prophecy States , That USA will Join Israel in 2017 as the USA will withdraw themselves from NATO and Possibility the UN. Bible Prophecy Daniel 7 . Eagle Wings detaching from Lion and in Revelations 12 Joining The Women with the 12 Stars = Israel.

Bible Prophecy states that Gog (Russia) and Magog (Iran) will get UN Orders to enforce Israel from the Land , Westbank, Jerusalem and Golan Heights. Daniel 11 and Ezekiel 38 and 39.

God will Fight this War on behalf of Israel . this is called the Gog and Magog Battle of the 6th Trumpet War were 1/3 of the World Population will DIE. Revelations 9. Ezek 38v 22 , Job 38v22 and Ex 9

Lets look at the Timeline of Events from Now to the Battle of Armageddon

Next the Battle of Armageddon. Ending World War 3 , The 6th Trumpet War.
After the War The New World Order will Arrange Peace in the Form of the Jewish Messiah ( The Antichrist)
Israel will Hand the Westbank to Palestine for the Approval of Building the 3rd Jewish Temple in Temple Mount next to the Dome of the Rock . At the Signing of this Agreement called the 7 year Peace agreement , The World will be at Peace for 3 and half years, This is when the Last Great Christian Revival will take Place Until The Jewish Messiah stops Sacrifices in the Newly Build Temple and Implement the Mark of the Beast , the 666. Then the Great Tribulation Starts and then The Wrath of God and then at the End of the 7 Years the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ and the Rapture. just before the 7th Trumpet war , The Battle of Armageddon.

Friends I Hope your Faith is Strong, Your Clothes washed in the Blood and Your Lamps filled with Oil. For Bible Prophecy is Coming together in front of our Eyes.

Bride of Christ get Ready!!!!!!!

WISH YOU ALL A VERY BLESSED, PROSPEROUS &HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017.

2017/1/2 8:40Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: The UN and Obama Against Israel

Quote:

"God will Fight this War on behalf of Israel . this is called the Gog and Magog Battle of the 6th Trumpet War were 1/3 of the World Population will DIE. Revelations 9. Ezek 38v 22 , Job 38v22 and Ex 9"

Who are the 1/3 of population that are going die, i.e. Where are they from?

2017/1/2 15:53Profile
RogerB

Bruceton TN

Re: Israel and the UN

The UN assembly is meeting Jan 15 to discuss the situation again. It is true this could be a big marker in the end time.

However, the boundaries that have been drawn will exclude Israel from the temple mount and ultimately the holy sites.
The third temple has been planned and pictures seen. However it's not for the Jewish messiah but for the man of sin. As you will soon see the Palestinians are just being used to achieve a sinister goal. The man of sin has to have access to the temple mount. What better way to achieve it than through the UN. The territory will be divided and fenced off. Soon building material will be flowing to Jerusalem for a 3rd temple. Happiness will abound until all discover they've been had. Satan is way too clever for man.

The Man of Sin:
The Bible tells you who he is. He is one in the spirit of Esau the brother of Jacob (Israel) . Look at Obadiah and Micah 4. The things of Esau sought out... How he stood by and "watched them carry off his brothers stuff"... Esau's land is called Edom. "thou has had a perpetual hatred for your brother" "These two nations will be mine" (Israel and Palestinian).

Russia is not Gog. That's what many have said before. Gog is a prince of Magog in Ezek 38. Thought to be Turkey but Most likely NATO. Who else has ships and military hardware to send down to overthrow all the nations mentioned in Daniel when the King of the South (Israel) pushes at the king of the North. (Man of sin's army under his control) King of the South is fixing to appear when he finds he's being shut out on Jan 15. The "dividing of my land" is one of the major events that begin much sorrow. What else could be Jacob's trouble than when all the armies of the world (NATO) come down to enforce the division and ultimately drive Israel into the fields and even off their land? Trouble from the North and East will worry NATO.

Israel newspaper recently wrote that a big war is coming. The little Jewish lad who died for around 30 minutes and came back said Obama was Gog. He gave a detailed description of the end time. He said Israel could hold out about a week.

It is time to pray for Israel to return home and for God to intervene on their behalf. It's time be as Ester, a type of the church.

2017/1/2 18:16Profile
passerby

Re:

Amidst the difficult setbacks in life, we have to be contented in having the Lord God alone. In times like these, let my mouth be shut to air any complaints or bitterness before wordly authorities. Let my mind not wander to devise any offenses nor defenses but let it rest in God. Let not my heart be troubled but that I may pray for humility and fortitude for myself, my family, and my brethren for God alone is our rock.

Let troubles pass as they are, only in the end that we may dwell in the house of the Lord forever according to the abundance of His grace and mercy. Lord God of Israel we rest in you. Lord Jesus remember us in kindness, as you pour your heavy hands of discipline and judgement.

2017/1/3 10:00Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

I *think* these UN actions are significant and should be watched.

But, Passerby has hit the nail on the head -- at least my head! What can I do about all this? Nothing. What can I do IN all this? Everything through Christ who strengthens me.

Brothers and sisters, if we who believe that these are, indeed, the days of the end and the very threshold crossing into Daniel's 70th week, our greatest preparation and witness is our own turning to Christ privately and deeply, and turning to one another in the Body frequently and lovingly. Might I gently and softly ask you who do not fellowship with others regularly (and I know some of you don't and you have sincere, heartfelt reasons) to find only two or three others to start meeting with regularly? I'm not even talking about a "home church"; God will make of you what He will. I'm talking about Hebrews 10:25.

Guys, the church matters. How much it matters! And, if our belief is right ---- if it is ---- it matters now more than ever. The deceit. The subtlety. The delusion. The waxing cold of men's hearts. The potent, insurmountable-without-Christ combination of just those factors alone should drive us fast to understand our weakness and our need for one another. Oh, that phrase, "one another" is in the NT about 80-90 times. BE THE CHURCH, brothers. BE THE CHURCH, sisters. Meet. Gather. A lot.

Now, if you are not of this mind that we are on the threshold of that last seven years, if you simply do not see it as those of us who do believe so see it --- please give grace to us. My heart would warn you, but I'm afraid I would only backslide into the same didactic badminton we revert to. I respect your disagreement and I respect you. Pray for us that we are corrected; pray for yourselves that you stand and not fall if you need to be corrected. We will find our unity in Him.

2017/1/3 12:29Profile
passerby

Re:

UN Resolution 2334 was passed about the eve of 2016 'Feast of Hanukkah'. Israeli Ambassador to the UN Danny Danon, in his formal response to the UN,said:

"Tomorrow night, Israel and the entire Jewish community around the world will celebrate the holiday of Hanukkah. Over 2,000 years ago King Antiochus [IV] banished the Jewish people from our temple in Jerusalem and issued decrees trying to sever us from religion and our heritage..."

Charles Krauthammer put it, the resolution “declares that any Jew who lives in the Jewish quarter of Jerusalem—the Jewish quarter, inhabited for 1,000 years—is illegal, breaking international law, essentially an outlaw, can be hauled into the international criminal court and international courts in Europe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h-_C9ZEpoE

What is 'Feast of Hannukah'?

https://jewsforjesus.org/newsletter-dec-1998/christ-in-the-feast-of-hanukkah
https://www.gotquestions.org/feast-of-dedication.html

2017/1/3 21:07Profile
docs

Re: What Palestinian nation?

The Palestinian "claim" is that a state or nation of Palestine existed for at least 1,000 years and perhaps much longer before the modern day arrival of the Jews. When the Romans first conquered the land they referred to the region as the Kingdom of Judah or the Kingdom of Judea. After the second great Jewish revolt in 135 AD the Roman emperor Hadrian completely levelled Jerusalem and gave the name Syria/Palestina to the region. The name means "land of the Philistines" and was chosen as a purposeful slight to the Jewish people who were banned from re-entering the territory by Hadrian. The Romans and their empire finally went away and the land remained pretty much desolate. Eventually the region was conquered by Islam and the Ottoman Turk empire held the area from 1229 to approximately 1923 when the British wrestled final control of the region away from them in 1917 or so. During the rule of the Ottoman Turks there had been no Palestinian nation or people and the land remained virtually desolate and sparsely populated and not properly kept up. Those who did reside there were of Arab origin from the surrounding Arab nations. Jews had been returning to this region and land in earnest since about 1870 and taking the desolate land and making it productive and eventualy land was set aside for them and after the trauma of World War II they were given a official state and place to call a homeland alongside of a Palestinian state. It was a viable and workable two state solution and the leaders of the Jewish side stated openly they had absolutely no problem living alongside of a "Palestinian" people and state. We will respect their borders and people and we will maintain and respect our borders and people. When the modern state was offically declared to exist the next day Israel was attacked by 5 Arab armies who said we want all the land especially since the Jews were seen as a inferior breed.

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism.

"For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa. While as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan."

(PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein, in a 1977
interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw.)

2017/1/4 1:31Profile
docs

Re:

That's a beautiful, insightful and highly timely and relevant post dolfan. More than a little.

2017/1/4 13:49Profile
dohzman

Re: King of the North King of the South

Just asking: The King of the North biblically is Syria and the King of the South is Egypt...that's literal bible. Right?

2017/1/4 20:45Profile
RogerB

Bruceton TN

Re: King of the South

In Daniel 11 we find The King of the South mentioned at the end. Can't be Syria as Syria has no ships and no huge armies to overthrow Egypt, Libya, let alone the Holy Land. Then turn around and take on Russia and China. And if the King of the South who pushes back in Daniel was Egypt, Daniel would not have called Egypt,Egypt in the same verse. The treasures of Egypt and Lybia is the oil that's there.

Just yesterday Israel began to push back by refusing to continue to fund the UN. The alliance of Psalm 83 eliminates the Arab world from being the king of the South.

This is just my point of view. I'm like everyone else. I like to see the possible scenario's. I've been reading the minor prophets again and I notice that Esau is mentioned several times at the end.

Revelation 9:13-21 speaks of the same event best I can tell.
Why the peace treaty made with Israel after this conflict unless Israel is the king of the South? Why then will peace be declared?

Esau wants Jacobs blessing and he is going to take it, then set up his kingdom instead of God's. Wait until the deception comes: Here you are watching TV and the news flashes and says Christ has returned, even pictures of the event.. far fetched? No. You will be told to come to Jeruslem to see your messiah. What an awesome deception.

The thing I see is that Satan is doing his best to keep everyone from discovering who the man of sin really is.

2017/1/4 21:23Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy