SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : another miracle for ya'll to enjoy.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
alamb

High Point, NC

another miracle for ya'll to enjoy.

About 10-15 years ago I was working 7PM to 7AM on a cardiac unit in one of the hospitals around here. (I'm an RN). Since there wasn't as much help scheduled during that shift I was on my feet almost the entire shift most nights. (Patients with heart troubles tend to not sleep much at night.)I had a foot illness called plantar fasciitis that affected both feet causing a lot of pain when walking; sometimes terrible pain. I had seen a doctor who told me there was nothing he could do mainly because there was no treatment for it...no cure. But I worked anyway. I was out of work a lot due to not being able to walk. This led to me getting behind on my bills. I was miserable most of the time. A month or so later my church invited a man to speak at one of the services. I thought this is great because I can ask him to pray for me after the service for me to find another job with less walking and maybe a sign on bonus to help me get my bills caught up. On the night he was there he asked if there was anyone there who wanted prayer. If so, then walk down to the the front after the closing prayer. So when it was time I made a bee line right to the front. Unfortunately, so did about 50+ others. I moved down to the end of the line so the others could go first. I remembered Jesus taught us not to be selfish, let others go first before us, don't be the one to grab the best seat in the house before anybody else could get it..ya'll know what I'm talking about. Keep reading! I'm almost to the end. So I'm standing quietly in line and this thought came into my head to take my shoes off while waiting. I thought where did that come from! I ignored it and kept thinking about how to word my prayer request. Five minutes later that thought came back. What's up with that thing! I ignored it again. A third time...I said OK Lord, this might be a word from you. I'll do it. I had just enough time to go take my shoes off and get back to the line. My turn finally came. I asked him to pray for a new job and help me get my bills caught up. He prayed a good prayer and I went home. Fast forward about four days. It was my day off, I was sitting at the kitchen with my feet up on the table, enjoying the moment an thinking who knows what. Then all of the sudden, wham, it hit me! I just realized that my feet didn't hurt... and hadn't in a few days !!!! At that very INSTANT Jesus said to me (and I felt His Word through my whole body), "you were standing on Holy ground." Then I knew why the shoes thought kept coming back. I was so overwhelmed I couldn't even speak! Tears began to roll down my face as I started thanking Him. I cried tears of joy for quite some time that day. They're welling up in my eyes right now as I finish this story. My insides just burst open with love for Him every time I remember a miracle He gave me. And this one I just told ya'll, I didn't even ask for Him to heal anything or even send me a miracle!
I apologize for this being so long, but I had to tell the whole story, no short cuts.

Blessings, peace, love, grace and mercy to everyone of you!

2016/12/19 20:47Profile
Jasmine

Re: another miracle for ya'll to enjoy.

Now that's the kind of God we serve! I always enjoy hearing about what the Lord has done and is doing in the every day lives of the saints:)

2016/12/19 22:26Profile

dear judy..no words...what a precious and beautiful Lord we serve..

2016/12/31 0:00
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Beautiful testimony Judy!

Praise our mighty and loving Lord Jesus!

2016/12/31 2:52Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Thank you Judy! I can tell you from my own personal experiences in life, Prayer does work! Praise Jesus!

2016/12/31 9:06Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Love it!

As a nurse you likely have witnessed other divine interventions in the life of people?

Thanks for sharing. This blesses me.

Sandra

2016/12/31 13:36Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy