SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Bloodthirsty Men...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
SherlockA

Bloodthirsty Men...

It’s known across the globe that the current Philippine government is dedicated on eradicating drug problems, not just the raw materials but even the lives as well. I have seen the effects of it, and my brother in law’s wife and her family were victims of it.

Vigilantes, cartels, or person in authorities are on the rise - faster and bolder, we consider them BLOODTHIRSTY men. My family prayed last night to protect us and the neighborhood we are at, as there are systematic sweeping and crackdown of those people who were involved either recently or previously. I know God instituted and placed those persons in authority in higher level or below. I am concerned and alarmed to few of my unbelieving neighbors who were involved, I love and fear for their lives.

I want to reach them personally, however, being with them physically may endanger my life as well. I am hoping I can share Christ to them as soon as possible...

2016/12/8 21:59Profile
dohzman

Re: Bloodthirsty Men...

Psa 18:48
He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
Psa 86:14
O God, the proud are risen against me, and the assemblies of violent men have sought after my soul; and have not set thee before them.
Psa 140:4
Keep me, O LORD, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from the violent man; who have purposed to overthrow my goings.
Psalm 91

This has resonated with me in that what I have been lead to pray on a daily basis is protection from the violent man. I believe that in the last days Jesus said it would be like the days of Noah and one of the characteristics was violence on the earth, and in America I see the conditions as such that without notice people seem to just explode.
It differs from your situation but you as a believer, your life is hid in Christ and I believe that it pleases The Lord when we daily ask for His protection so that we can do the righteousness we fell lead to do, and siding with David in the psalms is a good place to be and a good place to start in our prayers, just my thoughts. God Bless I will keep you in prayer for your circumstances and your protection.

2016/12/9 11:02Profile

Re: Bloodthirsty Men...

Hi Sherlock, my prayers are with you my friend. I pray the Lord protect you and your family. The Lord gave us government to keep down and quell the forces of anarchy. It would be one thing if the government were doing this and that would be bad, but when vicious men get the nod from the government to carry out such acts we can then see demonic lawlessness. Vigilantes can soon turn on different groups of people. With the majority of the Philippines being Catholic, it would not take much it would seem for these very groups to turn on those who have been born again and have come out of the Catholic church................bro Frank

2016/12/9 15:06
SherlockA

Re:

Thanks Bro Frank and D Miller. Yes, it is discreetly and partly carried out by the state. While we do not deny that cartels fight for each other.

Thanks for the prayer and the Words of God, it do strengthen us on a day to day basis. One of my brother in law's friend, whom he was trying to reach out for 5years, we saw him lying on the middle of the highway lifeless last night, as we drove by. I didn't recognize him initially, but confirmed by my family members that it was him.

I am in the burden of reaching few folks in our community whom I believe been involved. The devil and all his cohorts are really in haste once they knew the Believers are trying to reach them. We will continue to pray and insist the victory Jesus done in their/own lives... Even if it cost our own dear lives... The Words of Paul is truly alive in us, 1 Cor 15:55. It always keeps our toes alert in prayers and in deed. Thanks

2016/12/11 19:35Profile
leyoung

Praying for you

Dear Brother,
This morning I was reading 2 Samuel 22 and wondered why God took me there. Maybe it was to pray for you and those facing floods of ungodly men.
Read the verses loudly and remember that Jesus has disarmed the enemy. As you speak truth, fear dissipates. He is your rock and your fortress and your deliverer....your shield, your high tower, your refuge and your Savior who saves you from violence...(v. 3)
Praying for your family
Sister L

2016/12/11 22:28Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy