SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for my brothers marriage & dad has a cyst

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Pray for my brothers marriage & dad has a cyst

Pray for my brother and his wife is trying to divorce him & trying to set up her own ministry, pray that God can restore the marriage
Pray as my Dad has a cyst pray that God can heal it as it is in an impossible place

Pray as I have such a broken heart regarding relationships, pray that I will know jesus loves me

Pray for my work as I am so sick of the bullying and I so want a holiday as it is driving me crazy

Pray for Peter and Anna pray as they have two babies who are in an incubator, pray that God can heal there baby Davids lung as the doctors cannot do anything

Pray for Stanley, Denise, Mavis and Chris Boxall as they have all had strokes pray that God can heal them, pray that God can restore there limbs, motor cortex and speech

Pray for Hamid as his wife can barely walk, pray as she needs a new lung, heart and other things, she sleeps on a mattress downstairs as she can barely walk and she has lost loads of blood, pray that God can save Porska and heal her
Pray also for Hamids daughter zara as she has gone blind due to diabetes , pray that God can save her.

Pray for Dave Ivory pray as he has a leaking skull plate, pray that God can heal him
Pray for Debbie Ivorys sister pray for salvation and pray that God can heal her as she has had a stroke and she needs to be moved to a closer care home

Pray for Karls Nan as she has had her breast removed due to breast cancer, Pray as Karls friends are atheist pray that Matt, Tom and others come to know Jesus

2016/11/12 13:29Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy