SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Analyze why Trump won the election and Hillary lost

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Analyze why Trump won the election and Hillary lost

I followed on the Media, for several months America's presidential election campaign and things that were related to it. If I would be American, so I wouldn't vote neither Trump or Clinton, because they both have done things that are against my moral values. I wrote about my observations why America's Media favorite Hillary Clinton lost the election. The thoughts are mine and you can agree or disagree with me.

More info: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/uspresidentialelection2016.html

2016/11/11 13:51
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Analyze why Trump won the election and Hillary lost

Quote:
Trump knew that in the deep lines of America's people affected powerful uprising against the current corrupted political system. Trump exploited this matter and represent himself as the savior of the American people who will rescue the nation from the hard grip of the elite and corrupt political system. Trump created very strong confrontation, in which Hillary was on the side of the current political system and she very powerfully advocated and defended the current political system and its achievements. Hillary walked into the trap and lost the election.

Brother,

In the end all the nations and rulers of all countries will be against the coming Messiah, Jesus Christ. Our hope is never in a man but in our Lord. Israel sought an earthly king and God gave them one but it costed them dearly. Whether clinton or trump or another, our hope is in God and He is the Head of the Church.

Psalm 2 New King James Version (NKJV)

1 Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying,
3 “Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”
4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
The Lord shall hold them in derision.
5 Then He shall speak to them in His wrath,
And distress them in His deep displeasure:
6 “Yet I have set My King
On My holy hill of Zion.”
7 “I will declare the decree:
The Lord has said to Me,
‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.
8 Ask of Me, and I will give You
The nations for Your inheritance,
And the ends of the earth for Your possession.
9 You shall break[a] them with a rod of iron;
You shall dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’”
10 Now therefore, be wise, O kings;
Be instructed, you judges of the earth.
11 Serve the Lord with fear,
And rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son,[b] lest [c] He be angry,
And you perish in the way,
When His wrath is kindled but a little.
Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.

2016/11/11 15:02Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Here is why Trump won the election- very simple:

The media took him literally, but not seriously. Masses of Americans took him seriously, but not literally.

2016/11/11 15:54Profile
Sree

Re: Analyze why Trump won the election and Hillary lost

From the beginning I knew that Trump was not acting stupid in his biased lethargic comments. He was fueling a group of people who were angry against the present political system. The beauty of Trump's campaign is he kept doing this unproven method throughout the campaign, even when he became to unpopular, even when the media portrayed him as a badguy, he still kept doing the same thing. This shows how mentally strong he is. Now that he has won the race, you see political correctness in his very first speech after election. Everything is a cleverly written script. But the genius in him is keep standing true to your script even if it was backfiring.

But the good thing about this campaign is, it has sent a clear message to upcoming election. Now who ever contests next will make sure they set their agenda to sooth the forgotten Church goers in rural areas. This to me is an awesome outcome of this election.

It is a clear message to Obama who spoke so much evil against the Bible, the same Bible on which he took the oath. Now the same Bible believing people have shown the door for his political system.

2016/11/11 16:27Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

Todd,

This is a neat sentence you wrore: "The media took him literally, but not seriously. Masses of Americans took him seriously, but not literally."

BUT, if he is not to be taken literally, how can anything he says be taken seriously? What bits that he says he is for or against are literally true?
He is already backing down on Obamacare after his meeting with Obama. Told you it was was that 'flashy thing' they zapped him with. :))

2016/11/11 17:11Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I think he seriously wants to address the things he campaigned on. However, I am not silly enough to believe that all his over the top comments were literally true. I take them to mean that he will fix the huge problems with Obamacare, take a much stronger stance on illegal immigration, etc. however, I do believe he will literally appoint conservative Supreme Court justices, which may be the most important thing he can do.

2016/11/12 9:04Profile
docs

Re: All the talk of unity

It's a pipe dream. The law requires a smooth transition be undertaken but quite soon he will be savaged beyond description by the very people now speaking of unity and smooth transitions. I still say people who voted so as to keep Mrs. Clinton out and looking toward Supreme Court justices being appointed were not misled. Evangelicals voted in huge record numbers and if they had stayed had stayed home Mrs. Clinton would be due to take the office. We were praying in a group the morning of the election and we had a strong and sad sense of coming chastisement and stripes for the nation but would we be better off right now with her in office? No.

2016/11/12 9:43Profile
dohzman

Ecc 9:11

Ecc 9:11
I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

He will prosper in everything he puts his hand to. Everyone who opposes him will fall because (of him) like Nebuchadnezzar. he will rule this Babylon as God s servant. The only fear I have is that when they say peace and safety than sudden.....etc.....

As a multi national business man he will put in place men of judgement(renown) specially crafted to the task at hand, the church will need to to learn how to repent in the midst of a strong economic upturn. Very few can walk this path, it is extremely difficult for a rich man to be saved, but with God nothing is impossible.

DC will be exposed and a great many scandals will be uncovered and we will see just how badly our elected officials were cheating the very people they were supposed to be serving.

2016/11/12 16:02Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy