Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Now or Never For This Nation - Ron McGatlin

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Now or Never For This Nation - Ron McGatlin

NOW OR NEVER FOR THIS NATION, PRAY! - By Ron McGatlin

MAKE NO MISTAKE, THE KINGDOM OF GOD WILL NOT FAIL. Nations have come and gone and will continue to come and go from great influence in this world. However, the kingdom of God shall remain and grow to fill the entire world with God’s pure holy authority and rule of LOVE. God will rise up nations to guide the world out of darkness into the marvelous light of His kingdom on earth.

God has supernaturally moved in the election of Donald J Trump through the prayers of God’s people to stop the mostly yet unrecognized evil political machine of antichrist spirit seeking to clandestinely take over the entire world. The evil darkness is so deeply evil that many Christians cannot even believe it could even exist among us. It is unthinkable and unimaginable to the average Christian in the western world.

LOVE WINS, AND IT WINS NOW IF WE CONTINUE TO PRAY!

Only if we continue to move with deep inner passion to love God with our whole hearts, and PRAY for our President-Elect Donald Trump, his family and all the people around him, will this generation see this nation and the world turning to God in the power of His love in and among us, His people.

PRAY, PRAY, PRAY – Continue to gather and pray with courage and strength to declare the will of the Lord God now in ourselves, our president and all government leaders – for all the deceived and hurting people and for the educational systems that trained them including our schools and mass media and our weak sickly church systems. Declare the kingdom of God supreme in all aspects and influences in life. Pray and declare the kingdom of heaven coming now into our world.

This child is now birthed. The Son of love, Christ Jesus, is arising in the maturing Sons of God now and we must nurture the freshly born kingdom of God and defend it with our lives in prayer and praise of sincere worship to our everlasting Father God of all love and power.

STAY NEAR TO GOD BY THE SPIRIT! PRAY IN LOVE AND POWER! DECLARE THE WILL OF GOD! PRAY FOR THOSE WHO CURSE Y0U! FORGIVE AND LOVE THOSE WHO SPITEFULLY USE YOU – AND YOU WILL SEE THE MIGHTY HAND OF GOD’S SALVATION AND CLEANSING JUDGMENT OF REFINING FIRE FROM HEAVEN ON EARTH. THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND!

2016/11/10 15:51Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Now or Never For This Nation - Ron McGatlin

Amen! Terrific word from that brother. God has indeed moved in our nation, this gives us great courage and boldness to continue to cry out to Him at this time for the church, for our nation, and for the lost around us.

I was at a International Day of Prayer rally at the Arizona state capital last Sunday afternoon and it was a blessed time with many hundreds crying out to God, there were many such gatherings across the nation. We have been burdened for months in our church prayer meeting for the nation and the church, God has graciously begun to move, O don't let this moment of grace pass by, pray,pray,pray! Witness, witness, witness unto the Lord Jesus Christ.

God has answered the prayers of his people and given us a reprieve, time in which to repent of our sins and return to Him with a whole heart. Let the church be the church again and God will do incredible things. Trump can't make this nation great again but true repentance and returning to God can.

God search my heart and reveal all that hinders the flow of the river of living water to those around me. Remove every hindrance by the power of the Holy Spirit. God grant boldness before your throne to stand in the battle and to know that I am heard. Grant boldness to share the gospel more with others and let us see a great harvest. Amen.

In Christ,

2016/11/10 19:17Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Strong word.

2016/11/10 19:20Profile

Re:

Quote: "declare the kingdom of heaven coming now into our world..."

In God's Word we read:“Therefore come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. 2 Corinthians 6:17

Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world; if it were, My servants would fight to prevent My arrest by the Jews.
But now, My kingdom is not of this realm.” John 18:36

2016/11/10 19:34
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

"God has answered the prayers of his people and given us a reprieve, time in which to repent of our sins and return to Him with a whole heart. Let the church be the church again and God will do incredible things. Trump can't make this nation great again but true repentance and returning to God can."

Amen Ron! Good word brother!

2016/11/10 20:10Profile
Theophila

I personally feel the Lord is granting the church in America another season to recalibrate herself and be a light to this nation lest it completes its hurry into irreversible moral anarchy. As it is, we are near the precipice.

But as the OP said, only if we will truly seek the Lord in repentance, intercession and witness.

Help our weak hearts, Lord Jesus.

2016/11/11 4:21Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Quote: "In God's Word we read:“Therefore come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. 2 Corinthians 6:17

Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world; if it were, My servants would fight to prevent My arrest by the Jews.
But now, My kingdom is not of this realm.” John 18:36"

But, consider Mt. 13:33 "Another parable He spoke to them: “The kingdom of heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened.”

Jesus did say the Kingdom of Heaven is within us. But we are to express that Kingdom to the world.

Didn't Jesus declare the coming of the KOG to the world?

The first words he preached: “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel.” Mk 1:15.

2016/11/11 8:42Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re:

Amen Amen Amen!

And let us take heed and not forsake our calling to be lights to a depraved and crooked generation as we hold out the word of life, and as such sin will and is abounding and we are to love them and that is how we keep our lamps full.

Luke 10:2
Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

2016/11/11 10:55Profile

Re:

Here is another quote: "God will rise up nations to guide the world out of darkness..."
Where in the NT Scriptures does it say that? Jesus told His Disciples to "Go into all the world..."

My final thoughts on this: Constantine the Great was a far "better" Emperor then those before him, especially for the
Christians. But you need to see where this was leading to.

May the Lord help us and give us understanding in this difficult times we are in.
"The LORD reigns, let the earth rejoice; Let the many islands be glad.." Psalm 97:1

2016/11/11 14:34

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy