SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : When you Pray.......

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

When you Pray.......

When you Pray.....
how do you pray?

Well,
The best way to Do it is in righteousness, do it in Jesus. He dwells in you and you dwell in Him.(By Prayer, and Obsorbing your self in His Word).

DESIRE IT, and it will be given.

Mark 11:24.

God Bless you all in Jesus Name.
GM_

2005/6/6 0:02
360t

Re: When you Pray.......

When you pray Can you pray for my sister please!
Her name is Abigail. She is in dire need of healing. She was living with us for many years, and then out of offense she departed. Because of her love for us and for God she returned, but we mistreated her and wounded her in such a way with letters, that for a year she has been trying to find her way 360t

I admit that when she has tried to open up and share her heart, and her love for God, well i would reject her and redicule her. I rediculed her with my friends and it just caused all these walls to go up, and she has hardened her heart.

She used to come to church with us faithfully, and i mean faithfully. We could trust her with every and anything, total trust em cdy & jly and themsum.

As I was praying for her one day, the Lord showed me that he was shaping her, not to worry because she was, is, and will continue to be in God's hands. He has chosen her, she did not choose God, but God chose her, and accepted his son Jesus in her heart. God has called her with purpose. The Lord also showed me that through her trials, heartache, persecution, YES her brokeness -- she would embrass it as part of her shaping. The Lord has not forgotten about her and his word spoken over her life, for she has a word. I admit that many of times, I have allowed the enemy to distort my image of her, and I have misunderstood her. If only I could see her heart, and the spirit of God in her and the Love she has for God and the fear that she does walk in, not in fear of man, but of God.

...And when you pray for her, please pray for me too because i have missed it, and I have not been there for her to sit with her, to pray with her, to encourage her. God is not respector of persons. I have sinned, and I repent publicly to all -- i do fear the lord "360t"

2005/6/24 14:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy