Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : 

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ArthurRosh

2016/10/27 4:02Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: Spiritual Warfare: Christians, Demonization and Deliverance by Dr. Karl Payne

From the comments section:

I was given this very helpful Biblically based book after a confusing experience I had with a friend who I knew to be a true believer in Christ. I had always been told that believers can only be oppressed by evil, but never possessed. Yet this friend was experiencing something beyond oppression. She was being tormented by evil that would not permit her to read her Bible, nor even hear other believers when we would pray with her. She was crying out for help as she was slowly being destroyed, but I didn't know how to help her. Some would say she was crazy and needed mental health care, but I knew this friend very well and that was not the case. Others would say she must not be a true believer, but again I knew from years of close friendship as prayer partners that also was not true.

Karl Payne explains very clearly exactly what this friend was experiencing, a level of demonic attack that he calls "demonization". He explains that demonization is different than oppression and possession. From his many encounters with true believers that have suffered from demonization, Dr. Payne exposes the tactics that demons use to try to destroy Christians. He goes beyond describing to explaining step by step how we can help those who are experiencing this kind of attack. His approach is Biblical and supported every step of the way by scripture.

2016/10/27 8:34Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: Spiritual Warfare: Christians, Demonization and Deliverance by Dr. Karl Payne

He is very balanced in his view of christian's being demonized, not possessed.

If anyone has any doubts whatsoever, please give him a listen.... he's on youtube and his book is on kindle unlimited if you don't want to purchase it.

God bless,
Lisa

2016/10/27 21:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy