SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Do you believe the End Times are near?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Lahry said

Quote:
I'm told that approximately 100,000 souls leave this planet every day. Most leave without a Savior.

Tell me something:

When Adam sinned in the garden, his seed was completely seperated from God. Everyone that came after him were lost.

When Jesus came to die for fallen man and redeem him back to God, His SEED now saves men.

"For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive." 1Cor15:22

Now my question is this, Is the ALL in Christ any less then the ALL in Adam?

Blessings
Karl

2005/6/5 12:43

Re: Do you believe the End Times are near?

"As I was reading through this thread, I was thinking about how many times in my life I have heard this question asked. Is the End near? I suppose I don't really get the point of it. Our life is a vapor. Of course, the end is near."

GM_: the meaning for my original post here was, The Lords Return. is it near?... Any Christian should know that.

What shows the end times... the Lords Return.

Do you believe the End Times are near?

2005/6/5 13:37

Re:

"Now my question is this, Is the ALL in Christ any less then the ALL in Adam?"

GM_ : Because it was Eve and Adam that comitted the very first sin, it fell upon the generations of man.

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Romans 3:23.

GM_ : beings that Jesus Died and rose from the dead. {Mathew Chapter 27. & 1 Corinthians Chapter 15:1 through 8. in Him doing this, He opened a door way for human life to go to Heaven when they die.{peoples choice} Thats Salvation,if people,{men,women,children} believe that Christ died and rose form the dead,and come to Jesus and repent of their sins. ( this is where they will go to heaven when they die.)

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" John 14:6.

"And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house." Acts 16:31.

Now, hang on Healingwaters,watch this. :-)

Christians can fall,(sin) but they can get up again and keep walking the correct path of Jehovah God. (Ask Jehovah God for forgiveness and walk righteiously the best they can from there on then.

"For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief." Proverbs 24:16.

Hope this helps Healingwaters.
Have a Nice Day & God Bless.

2005/6/5 14:05

Re:

Spitfire.

"I asked him if he ever thought about eternity and he said, "never". Do you suppose that's really true? How can someone live in this world and not be keenly aware of the fleetingness of life and the vanity of it all? This is all I think about. Love, Dian."

GM_: Spitfire, I will have to assume by your reply that you are saved? am I correct?

If so, think back when you didn't know God as you do now.....did He or His Creation Ever cross your mind? .... One who says they haven't thought about their eternal life, ( no offence to your brother), is playing mind games with themselves. ( denying the truth), that would include my family as well.

2005/6/5 14:18

Re:

Lahry,
did you hear about the "chip" ?
yeah see in Revelation it talks about the "mark."

"And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,"Revelation 14:9.

"The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:"
Revelation 14:10.

The Word ,"Mark" means: Insert.

The Chip, is as small as a grain of rice and can and has been (inserted) in the (right hand) of people already. Dr's say its Med Info. What Garbage!

The Smart Card, is a BIG- No,No! ..they are Ver Popular in todays world, If one sees a smartcard with a pic inserted already, the smart card has the symbol of the 666 right where the forehead is.

Update: the Smart Card: which uses a chip instead of a magnetic strip. you can tell when you see them even on Phone cards and so,on. the chip/strip is the shape of a square, inside the square is a design of a spider. as if its two back and front legs were arched.

Be Very Carful Dear Family in Chirst, this is some heavy stuff and, Creepy Stuff! at that.

Don't take my word for it, CHECK OUT THESE WEBSITES.
www.av1611.org/666/biochip.html

And something that I found Interesting.

www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=18767 - 27k

Be safe my Beloved Family in Christ. Be safe.
God Bless each of you,
GM_

2005/6/5 15:01

Re: I know about the chip

...all the technology is in place. I saw the chip implanted in a dog's neck several years back. The dog did not flinch. Don't forget the neutron bomb. It consumes flesh off the bones before gravity makes them fall to the ground, also a bible prophecy. It's all in place. We are just waiting on Israel to sign that peace treaty with the arabs.

Is your faith tuned up and ready for the cross? When the trib begins God is going to show who are His and those who ain't.

2005/6/5 17:27

Re:

Karl,
Are you saying the every human being since Jesus is redeemed and saved?

2005/6/5 19:00
Spitfire

Re:

Quote:
One who says they haven't thought about their eternal life, ( no offence to your brother), is playing mind games with themselves. ( denying the truth), that would include my family as well.

GM. I totally agree. I've thought about eternity since I was a child.

2005/6/5 21:06Profile

Re:

Lahry,
"Is your faith tuned up and ready for the cross?"

GM_: Brother,I been ready. :-)

God Bless.

2005/6/6 0:35

Re: GM

I pray that it is. But I wont' know for certain until the time comes for me to die for it.

2005/6/6 13:30

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy