SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Advice for travel to America

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

Advice for travel to America

'hello fellow brothers and sisters, i havent been active in forum for a very long time although i freqently read and visit the site.

I will God willing be travelling to orlando, Florida in december for 5 days with a brother. We are looking for advice for cheap places to stay and maybe recomendations for fellowship during our trip to Florida.

Any input would be much apprichiated.

Brother Christian

2016/9/29 14:31Profile
TrueWitness

Re: Advice for travel to America

Since Orlando is right next to Disney World, there are lots of inexpensive motels in Kissimmee, FL which is not that far from Orlando airport. The Super 8 is decent and economical. Look here:

https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/super-8/kissimmee-florida/super-8-kissimmee/rooms-rates

-Daniel

2016/9/29 15:03Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Bro, you can also use airbnb(dot)com.

My cousin used it recently and was so impressed with the house he rented and the availability of the owner that he stated that he and his wife will never use a hotel again.

God bless you in your travels!!!
Lisa

2016/9/29 15:27Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

The best place to stay is with saints in the Lord. We recently on a trip have stayed with 4 families and it was such a blessing and a very time of rich fellowship in each home.

Perhaps some saints would know some godly families in the greater Orlando area to recommend to brother Christian.

Quote:
'hello fellow brothers and sisters, i havent been active in forum for a very long time although i freqently read and visit the site.

It is wonderful to see you posting again brother!

2016/9/29 22:33Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

Hello dear brother Greg, i can e-mail you the "story" later but as you probably figured a lot has happenend last years. But i am following a frienf to a conferance in orlando and i need a adress to awnser your gouvernment where i will be staying etc.

I could sleep in the car if need be or a church floor but they wouldent accept that for an awnser :)

Any help would be apprichiated and we would rather be with brothers and have fellowship then a motel or hotel.

Anyone have any info feel free add me on facebook Christian Jelbring.

We only need one first night to get the permmission to enter USA then we can look for a motel or something. We are traveling with a very limited budget but would be happy to give a gift for shelter for a night to a brother.

i see i have almost 5000 post XD i need visit more frequent and install the spell checker to.

Nice talking again brother.

yours/His christian

2016/10/3 15:37Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

I Live an hour away from Orlando. Back in July there was a man, who lives in England, who came to Orlando on vacation for a month. He was actually a former Jehovah's Witness and reached out to a FB community for help. I was a contact so I went to visit him. He stayed at a place called 'Country inn and suites'. It is only a mile from the Orange county convention center and it is also around the tourist areas as far as eats and things to do. It is 10 minutes away from Disney. I don't know what their rates are. It is on Universal blvd and Lakehurst drive.

7701 Universal Boulevard
Orlando FL 32819 USA

This motel is about a solid 20 minute drive from Orlando airport.

2016/10/3 18:17Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Check this out Christian, if no one opens up their home to you this family is Brazilian and they have a hostel in the basement if you can't rent their house in the back.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8957309?guests=2&s=37wrPLYL

House is $38/night divided by the two of you. Contact them for the price of the hostel.

You can't get any cheaper in Orlando except of course if someone opens up their home to you.

And it provides an address for you in the states.

God bless your travels,
Lisa

2016/10/4 9:00Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

Thank you! gods blessing

2016/10/5 15:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy