Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Zodhiates Trial Beginning

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Zodhiates Trial Beginning

The trial of Philip Zodhiates is starting now in Buffalo, NY. See http://christiannews.net/2016/09/20/jury-selection-begins-for-trial-of-second-man-accused-of-helping-ex-lesbian-flee-country-with-daughter/
Ken has been taken from his post at the Petersburg VA prison and is in Buffalo, where he will be required to testify. Here's what he said in the last update, " Three years ago I was found in civil contempt for not testifying, and jailed for 40 days The prosecutor has made it clear that refusal to testify this time could mean substantial time added to my present 27-month sentence." He wants very much to be a witness for truth and the kingdom. We do not know if he will be testifying in the public court or in a closed session. I just heard that he is on for Thursday, and I don't know what time.
Another brother from here is also being called to testify, and he is under some of the same stresses. His wife is expecting a baby anytime now, and of course he wants to be able to stay home with her, but it doesn't look like his request is being heard at this point. There are others who are being put on the witness stand again. All of these people need our prayers very much.

Court address:

U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
Niagara Square,
Buffalo, New York

- Ken Miller

from: http://millercase.org/home/updates/112-zodhiates-trial-beginning.html

2016/9/22 0:36Profile

Re: Zodhiates Trial Beginning

Dear God wake us up. For the persecution is here and it is going to increase. Blessed God please give these brothers strength and wisdom and what to do in this hour of trial. For this will surely be what will come upon the whole church in N. Anerica. Dear God may we learn from the example of these brothers and lay down our own lives at the cross. May we learn to live a crucified Life so that Christ may live in us. In Jesus nane. Amen.

-bbs-

2016/9/22 8:09

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy