Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Public Schools and Islam

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Sree

Re:

Quote:

I nor anyone else has ever stated that going to the public school insures the loss of ones soul. And it's certainly not the only answer.

You have posted articles stating going to public school is sin and clear disobedience to God's word. Bible says clearly that the wages of sin is death. If this is not sure loss of soul then what else it is. You do not even understand the weight of those articles that you post.

Anyone who sins has surely lost their soul unless they repent and washed with the blood of Jesus. That is why my question on how God was able to save those 6% of public school going kids when they (Children or parents) clearly disobeyed God and never even consider it as Sin. You have still not given any answer to it. You cannot answer that unless you give up on your legalistic stand that public schooling is Sin.

If Public schooling is sin then all kids who die in public school should end up in Hell because they never repented. Every parent who dies when their kids are still in public school should end up in Hell no matter how much faithful they are to the Lord. The man who has most sermons on this website has his grandchildren going to Public School. So if he dies then he too should end up in Hell. SI should now stop posting his sermons, if they agree with your postings!

Quote:

You're the first and only one to ever interpret this as you have. I am sure that all will testify against your interpretation. This is Scripture twisting to the extreme!

Now I got the reason why neither your posts nor the articles that you promote have any spirit of Jesus in them. It is because if the Spirit shows you something contrary to what you have heard, you will tell it is a lie, because no one told to you before. Superb attitude.
The Pharisees called Jesus a liar when he convicted them because no one has ever pointed out their sins before. This is another beautiful mark of a Pharisee.
Going by your logic Martin Luther was wrong when no one else at his time ever interpreted that salvation is by faith. Do not tell me that scripture backs Martin Luther, even 1 Cor 5:10 also backs my balanced view of scripture on separation.

If you truly believe that God wants us to Physically separate from the World then where do we draw the line? Even doing secular job is against the word because is it not mixing with the world. There are so much lies and abuse in most of the secular jobs. None of them do the business 100% Gods way, hence working for secular companies is clearly not separation. Again you have to relay on some pastor to write an article on where to draw the line. There are threads here mocking your understanding of Physical separation.

Honestly I stopped reading the thread after I read your attitude on interpreting the scripture. According to you if some pastor whom you know should interpret for you, everything thing else is lie because you have not heard such interpretation. Nothing I can ever tell you will be able to change your mind.

2016/9/24 19:13Profile
savannah

Re: Modeled Behavior

Wasn't sure if you read my reply, so I've added the following;

And just to reiterate, no debate! Just clarity!

Tim, you say,

"We examine what she learns and what her teachers say and we hold it under biblical light."

And,

"It is, then, a directly modeled behavior and way of Jesus to His disciples..."

In light of what you've written above, my questions to you are;

1) Just who are her teachers?
2) Is she learning to live in a way that honors God?
3) Under Biblical light are the verses below being obeyed?
4) Is a directly modeled behavior being modeled to her according to the Biblical light of the verses below?
5) All the above considered, is this taking place not only abroad, but at home? And are the verses below being followed?

Titus 2:3-5
Teach the older women to live in a way that honors God. They must not slander others or be heavy drinkers. Instead, they should teach others what is good. These older women must train the younger women to love their husbands and their children, to live wisely and be pure, to work in their homes, to do good, and to be submissive to their husbands. Then they will not bring shame on the word of God.

1 Timothy 2:9,10
Likewise also the women shall be modest in fashion of dress, their adornment shall be in bashfulness and in modesty, not in braiding with gold or with pearls or in gorgeous robes, But with good works, just as it is suitable for women who profess the worship of God. 

2016/9/28 14:18Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy