SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Flame-hearted Men Are The Crying Need Of The Hour! by Leonard Ravenhill

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Flame-hearted Men Are The Crying Need Of The Hour! by Leonard Ravenhill

Men aflame are needed for this midnight hour. The Flame of the living God became the Flame of the human heart to the glorious company in the upper room on the day of Pentecost. The church began with men in the upper room – agonizing, and is ending with them in the supper room – organizing. The church began in revival, it is ending in ritual. It started virile, it is ending sterile. The charter members of the church were men of heat and no degrees, the church ends with many holding degrees, but no heat!
Ah, brethren, Flame-hearted men are the crying need of the hour! Men to be a pillar of fire. God-guided men to lead a misguided people. Passionate Pauls to stir timid Timothies. Men of Flame to outshine and outburn men of name. We need knights of prayer to lead nights of prayer. We need true prophets to warn of false profits. “For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” (Mark 8:36).
The cry is, “Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly…Let the priests, the ministers of the Lord, weep...” (Joel 2:15-17).
Inspired men are desperately needed! Believers with Spirit-generated souls are indispensable to this degenerate generation. The gale of end-time iniquity will blow out mere human flame.
The wise will understand. Be alarmed! The conflict gets stiffer! This is the night of blight and plight. Was there ever such an evil hour? Reiterated effort is the price we have to pay for progress. As the church goes, so goes the world!

2016/9/14 17:02Profile

Re: Flame-hearted Men Are The Crying Need Of The Hour! by Leonard Ravenhill

Dear brother Greg,
i could write a private email, but for this, i want to write publicly (and this is NOT "flattery"!) but for 14 years now, you have always exposed me to the most wonderful Things in the Lord, for starters, Brother Len, and Duncan Campbell....too many to even list and now, "The Herald of His Coming", a REAL physical "newspaper", both online, and in my mailbox...something to hold in my hands and read, pray over....you are a blessing to many, may the Lord keep your heart and soul , sweet and winsome, with the Love of Jesus.
Thank you dear brother, neil

2016/9/14 18:27

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy