SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for my work & for my brother

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Pray for my work & for my brother

Daniel 7:25
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Pray as my work has been so hectic
Pray as I so want to quit as I am working in a school as a chef,pray as we have lost two employees and it gets so crazy, pray that I can find a workplace where I am at peace and have joy going to work
Pray for my brother that he will get back together with his wife, pray that they will not divorce

2016/9/13 14:58Profile
mama27

Re: Pray for my work & for my brother

Will pray, Dominic. Your love for your brother touches me...

2016/9/13 16:27Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

I love my family if you cannot be true at home , how can you witness to the world

2016/9/13 17:43Profile
mama27

Re:

Agreed!!

2016/9/13 19:39Profile
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re: Pray for my work & for my brother

Dear Father,

You know our thoughts afar off, and our prayers before we pray. You hear our groans even when we cannot pray
"casting all your cares on Him for He cares (looks after) you"

Please fight for Dominic and His family.

Thank You, in Jesus Name

Amen

2016/9/14 0:35Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Pray for my brother with the situation with his wife
Pray as there have been some good steps forward pray that god can bring them together
Pray for my friend Hamid pray that God can heal his wife as she needs a new lung & heart & salvation
Pray as hamid is a former Muslim pray that God can heal his wife and daughter & save there souls
Pray for Stanley, denise and Chris boxall as they have had a stroke pray that God can heal there limbs and motor cortex
Pray for my friend Anna and Peter as they have twins and her waters have broken and she has to stay in bed else they would be prematurely born
Pray for Peter as he has had to have his skull drilled into becuase of the pressure whilst his wife has to stay in bed
Pray for shaun who has gone awal becuase of alcohol problems pray that he can get his truck back and pray that God can get him to a strong biblical church
Pray for my auntie as she is a community of new age weirdos pray that the holy spirit can break through with the gospel
Pray for evangelism in hemel Hempstead that I can get the resources for evangelism as I need a new phone
Pray for work as it has been a nightmare, pray as we have lost so many people , Pray as I am running a sixth form cafe pray that God can give me the energy and strength pray as I so want to leave
Pray for my brothers marriage pray that she will communicate with him and that god would restore there marriage as it is in turmoil , pray for there 3 children

2016/9/18 7:13Profile
mama27

Re:

Praise God for good steps forward! I will pray...

2016/9/18 8:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy