SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Did men walk on the moon?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Did men walk on the moon?

To continue the subject of examining what we hear, I wonder how many here have looked in depth at the Apollo missions to the moon?

I remember clearly watching it from our tiny black and white television set on 1969, pregnant with my first child.

After my research, I have to say that I do not know whether it was a hoax or not. I lean on the hoax side but am not evangelical about it. For me, there was just too much inconsistency in the footage and the look that it was on a staged presentation with artificial lighting.

Later hearing about the Van Allen belt, I had further doubts. One thing that struck me was how aggressive the defenders were on the couple of sites I visited.

2016/9/13 10:41
TMK

NC, USA

Re: Did men walk on the moon?

Japanese satellites have located and photographed items left behind on the moon as well as rover tracks.

If we did not really land on the moon(several times in fact) the Russians would be first in line to scream "hoax." They have never done so to my knowledge.

The far more interesting conspiracy (to me at least) is that the astronauts saw things on the moon that have been covered up. I am not saying they did, but again I just find that possibility interesting.

2016/9/13 11:02Profile

Re:

Yes and the earth is flat also. There is actually such a thing as call The Flat Earth Society. And they are serious about what they believe.

Should we not be a bit more serious in this forum about reaching the lost. And seeing the world come to Faith in Jesus Christ. Should we not be more serious about the cross and the work of redemption.

Simply my thoughts.

-bbs-

2016/9/13 11:08
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

You are right bear. Sorry I responded.

2016/9/13 11:30Profile

Re:

No

2016/9/13 12:26

"one thing that has struck" me, is how ardently the enemy is using you, and like Michael the angel, all I have to say is:

The LORD rebuke you.

2016/9/13 14:48

Re:

Todd l don't think that debris on the moon proves anything. It could have been sent there for that purpose. I have looked for watertight proof.

2016/9/13 14:52

Re:

The television interview with the Apollo 11 astronauts was telling l think.

2016/9/13 14:53
Lysa

East TN for now!

Quote:
by TMK
Japanese satellites have located and photographed items left behind on the moon as well as rover tracks.

Now wait a minute, wee need to look at this from 200 years ago when there was no technology, only our Bibles.

God bless,
Lysa

2016/9/13 17:48Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Lisa-

Why would we have to do that?

That is like saying we must discuss bacteria only from the standpoint before the invention of microscopes. Oh yeah-- they didn't know there was bacteria before microscopes. But that does not negate the fact that bacteria actually existed- and killed untold millions I might add.

2016/9/13 17:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy